PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 153154155

Cleffaluv's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCleffaluv
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Is there an easy way to add some extra css in the CSS box that would make it so that new pokemon are highlighted when I'm viewing people's fields? I love that option in the shelter, and it would be super cool to be able to do that when I'm looking at free fields
Avatar Credit: Elizadesu Awesome sig made by Gallade's Freebies Been around a while but I've taken a lot of long breaks lmao
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
It works in the shelter because eggs and Pokemon that aren't in your dex yet have their names replaced with "Egg" or "Pokemon" so it's really easy to tell which is which. In fields, I'm not sure... can you take a screenshot of the Pokemon details pop-up in fields for a Pokemon you don't have the dex for? I have two fields with a bunch of megas and uncommon forms if you need a field to test on. I specifically want to know what it says in the "Species" spot
Ohhhhh I see what you mean! Yeah it's not looking like the pop-up within fields would give any sort of info that makes it easy to tell if it's known or not. The only way to tell is if I actually go to the Pokemon's page and under "species" it says "unknown" instead of linking to the dex of entry. Thanks though!
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I know it shows unknown on the summary page, but does it show the actual species on the field pop-up? My dex is complete so I can't check for myself... orz I'm talking about this bit: Kind of weird it would show the species in one place but not the other! Even though one is a link and one is not... but yeah if the species is shown there wouldn't be a way to easily tell. Can't even scrape dex completion data on the /dex page because of how regional forms are handled.
Yeah it shows the species in the pop up, just not in the actual pokemon page 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pages: 123··· 153154155

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page