PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 244245246247248··· 451452453

JolteonNinja's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJolteonNinja
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hey Absol can I grab that Helix Orb for 60zc?
Forum avatar commissioned from CSY Team Ice (June 2024) 0
summon_deo.png43/750
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
grandmaster.pngb.png
Hello...I have some summons that you are collecting and am hoping you want to buy them! I have ice feathers x's 2 Rusted sword x's 3 origin sashes x's 2 That is what I have. I saw that you have 2 cloned sashes...I would Love to have! Can you do the math please and take off of your buy price the amount for the cloned sashes? I trust your pricing on the ones I want! Thanks so much and I hope I was not confusing to you! >..<
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************
Absol's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAbsol
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
@Alimpson: Sure! Please send the trade ^^ @Kaiser: So I did the math, and in total you're giving me 1360 ZC for all of your summons, and I went to the market to calculate the prices for the summons you wanted

big maths

Fire feather = 60 Magatama = 30 x 3 = 90 Black Stone = 50 Gray Stone = 60 x 11 = 660 Ancient Drive = 40 x 2 = 80 K Figures = 30 x 11 = 330 Ku = 30 Lono = 20 Black Prism = 100 x 7 = 700 grand total: 2080 ZC
Could you add on a bit to add up to the 2080 ZC worth of summons perhaps? hopefully i did that right lol. it's 2 am and i shouldnt be doing math right now lol @JolteonNinja: Send the trade please! @MizzTickle: So all together those summons would be worth 690 ZC. It seems like Cloned Sashes are going for about 80 ZC right now on the market. To deduct that it would be a total of 530 ZC. I could give you 530 ZC + the two Sashes for the summons if that works for you! c:
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC, summon_mew.png
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC, summon_gro.png
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Dior Cross's AvatarDior Cross
ultra.pngc+.png
Hello Absol! May I please have him for 200 ZC?
Avatar was made by Kaffoum! Get one for yourself in her Avatar Art Shop! Character belongs to me (my pokesona, Vape the Eterneon)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@Kaiser: So I did the math, and in total you're giving me 1360 ZC for all of your summons, and I went to the market to calculate the prices for the summons you wanted

big maths

Fire feather = 60 Magatama = 30 x 3 = 90 Black Stone = 50 Gray Stone = 60 x 11 = 660 Ancient Drive = 40 x 2 = 80 K Figures = 30 x 11 = 330 Ku = 30 Lono = 20 Black Prism = 100 x 7 = 700 grand total: 2080 ZC
Could you add on a bit to add up to the 2080 ZC worth of summons perhaps? hopefully i did that right lol. it's 2 am and i shouldnt be doing math right now lol
I'll pass on the Black Stone and the Grey Stones, bringing the total down to 1,310 ZC. With 2 Kagamis, 1 Lustrous Orb and 6 Ice Feathers, it'd leave 690 ZC. Is that alright? ^^
wintergale's Avatarhypermode-12.pngwintergale
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngs.png
I have 1x Origin Sash and 1x Rage Feather I'd like to sell you. I see you have 2 gs balls and 1 tanzaku, which I collect. I'm currently buying gs balls at 50zc each and tanzaku at 45zc each - totaling 145zc. 55zc - sash 200zc - feather 255zc total. May I sell the two summons for gs ball x2, tanzaku x1, and 110zc please?
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
Absol's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAbsol
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Yes to all! Please send the trades!
pineapples18's Avatarpineapples18
champion.pnge.png
200gp for a Tanzaku?
summon_jir.png × 22 / 100
Caliban's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaliban
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
If those two kus are still available could I snag them for 50zc each?
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Lakaishia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLakaishia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
72 large ghost for 1440ZC?
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!

Pages: 123··· 244245246247248··· 451452453

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page