PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 231232233234235··· 449450451

D6mian's AvatarD6mian

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@D6mian: According to the market, they're going for about 180 ZC/equiv~ I'm not super interested in GP right now, but if you have the credits that add up to 900k then I can do that trade c:
I don't currently have enough, I'm sorry, I take a look at other items and possible mons though.
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
Should be 465zc then ^^ sending now!
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
My 3 Ruby Orbs and 3 Rusted Swords for your 750 ZC? c:
rösette's Avatarrösette
hi, 7 medium water gems for my 14zc ? and my ruby orb for your 50zc ? :D (you'll have to convert your smalls up if that's fine with you)
rosette | they she he | jolly JOURNAL + buying: - 20zc, - 30zc, 20zc; see shop. av @trashiloveyou twt ; button by me ♥
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
hey Absol I have 1 Large and 8 Medium gems would you be interested in purchasing them?
Could I get 1 large dragon gem for 40 ZC, please?
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@Kaiser: Send the trade please~ @D6mian: Sorry I don't buy gems. I only sell or swap them ^^; @Celxstîîal + Champion Spectra: Send the trades please~!
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
40gp for 4 poison flawless gems
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

40gp for 4 poison flawless gems
Send the trade please~!
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
May I please grab this quirky Mew for 3kgp?
Forum Avatar - PFQ Advent Calender 2021 | Shop Button

Pages: 123··· 231232233234235··· 449450451

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page