PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 142143144145146··· 452453454

MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
master.pngd+.png
Hey, absol sorry about that bad trade. But could you work out these number for me? I just looked at the market and these are historical numbers for the past sales. Lustrous Orbs =~ 60-65 zc Kagamis steady at 40 zc e/o So I would feel my offer would be closer to 205-210! Which would make the difference =~ 10zc! Please let me know what you think about this? Also, your side was right smack at 220zc approx.
Avatar made by:Deltaaa for my use!
Absol's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAbsol
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
@Shadow-Rose: Yup that seems correct. Please send the trade ^^ @MauNum: Oh shoot I didn't even notice that Lustrous Orbs have gone up on the market.. I mean I usually buy them for 50 ZC each, but I guess they've gone up 10 ZC since the last time I checked e.e Guess I gotta update my Lustrous Orbs price XD You know what? Send the trade and you don't have to do the addon ^^ ~~~~~~~~~~ Just a small update, but I've been declining quite a few trades lately. I want to make this clear, before you post please make sure to read my rules. Thanks all ^^
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC, summon_mew.png
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC, summon_gro.png
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Si1encr's AvatarSi1encr
ultra.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@Zerogames97, Si1encr: Send the trades~
Sent! :) Also, since youre already hunting it then might as well...
Absol~! Could you please hunt me some Shinies/Albinos? Username:Si1encr Pokemon Wanted:Spinarak Amount Wanted:1 shiny and 1 albino Payment:60GP Other: Thanks in advance!
w.pngSpecial Galarian Corsolab.png + random deltas UFT Check out my about for details Buying regular rock deltas I don't have for 10
Canon
/20
PFQ
/75
Legends
GP/equiv, check my fields (or ask)

QUOTE originally posted by Si1encr

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@Zerogames97, Si1encr: Send the trades~
Sent! :) Also, since youre already hunting it then might as well...
Absol~! Could you please hunt me some Shinies/Albinos? Username:Si1encr Pokemon Wanted:Spinarak Amount Wanted:1 shiny and 1 albino Payment:60GP Other: Thanks in advance!
Yep I'll write you down ^^ So many people want Spinarak XD
MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
master.pngd+.png
Hiya Absol ^^ 3 Lustrous Orbs for your 2 music box 1 Lustrous Orb for your BSD? I think I might need to add on but let me know hehe
Sir Quackie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSir Quackie
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Hello Absol! MY 5 Fujin's Lamp and 5 Million credits for a princely sum of 1.1k ZC?
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
@MauNum: Is there a possibility you can add on 20 ZC/equiv for the Music Boxes? They seem to go for about 100 ZC each on the market ^^; The BSD looks good though ^^ @Hetus: Send the trade~!
MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
master.pngd+.png
100 gp work out for you :)?

QUOTE originally posted by MauNüm

100 gp work out for you :)?
Yup! Please send the trade ^^
purrfect's Avatarpurrfect
master.pngc.png
Can I trade my 500gp for 100zc?
jules • she/her • 16 journalshopshop 2 idv player and rank maniac,, i buy victory medals and gracidea seeds! send a pm or trade if interested! 9.pnga.pngr.png

Pages: 123··· 142143144145146··· 452453454

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page