PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145··· 452453454

Furryvoir's AvatarFurryvoir
master.pngc+.png
Hello Absol may I buy one of your Albino Slowpokes for 60 GP Please? (Preferably male?
Art by @Onilsalvador OC by @Furryvoir
Absol's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAbsol
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
@Sunfeather: Sure thing! I'll add you to the list ^^ @Neoking + NintendoMaster64: Send the trade please~ @Si1encr: It would be 351 GP for them all.
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC, summon_mew.png
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC, summon_gro.png
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Zerogames97's AvatarZerogames97
ultra.pnge.png
@Absol Im looking to sell my Kagami and my Terracotta Epee~ Would you like to buy them?
MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
master.pngd+.png
Hey Absol, Could I swap my 2 lustrous orbs and 2 kagami, for your ancient drive, deathwing, life antler, and g. seed?
Avatar made by:Deltaaa for my use!
Si1encr's AvatarSi1encr
ultra.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@Sunfeather: Sure thing! I'll add you to the list ^^ @Neoking + NintendoMaster64: Send the trade please~ @Si1encr: It would be 351 GP for them all.
I'll buy all of them then for 351GP! :)
w.pngSpecial Galarian Corsolab.png + random deltas UFT Check out my about for details Buying regular rock deltas I don't have for 10
Canon
/20
PFQ
/75
Legends
GP/equiv, check my fields (or ask)
@Zerogames97, Si1encr: Send the trades~ @MauNum: Is there a possibility you could add on 40 more ZC/equiv? I checked the Market and it seems like all of the Summons you want add up to approx 220 ZC ^^;
Tosi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTosi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Can I buy your Gracidea Seed for 4 poison z-crystal fragments? (I also have 1 grass if you would rather one of them be that-)
MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
master.pngd+.png
Thats perfectly fine!
@Shadow-Rose: Sorry but the Gracidea Seed has already been claimed ^^;; @MauNum: Send the trade in that case please :D
Tosi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTosi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@Shadow-Rose: Sorry but the Gracidea Seed has already been claimed ^^;; @MauNum: Send the trade in that case please :D
Welp- can I buy your red soul dew for 7 fragments? 6 poison and 1 poison (it's 67 zc so its rounded up a bit)

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145··· 452453454

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page