PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💲 | ♡ History Repeating : Red ♡ | 🙀

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

To end my very 1st hunt for Team Bloom Doom, my results where ;
🎉 ⋆𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝⋆ 🎉 𝟶 𝚜 | 1 𝚊 | 𝟶 𝚖
* Hatched about 6 ½ boxes full or rowlets and some being random eggs, final score was 1,007 points ~ * With Sally's powers, I was able to hatch my own albino birb, just as I wished which also COULD of been a delta unu Here he is <3 ~

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

bye bday bonus

Jojo playing with my emotions again ..

Here's me, ranting about my fav. anime and how it made me cry like a baby ;w; -- Finished watching prt 3 of Jojo and man, was I crying all the way ;w; I didn't want it to end! I was too into it! ~ The feels got me hard! -- WARNING: Feel free to read my rant but only if you are okay with Sad/Depressive things and the mention of death .. sorry about that -~-' --

Spoiler: Very Long Rant: True Feelings : Death

Prt. 4 I feel bad for Jotaro and Joseph as Jotaro (in prt. 4) is not seen as much and is alone most of the time .. as for Joseph, same for him but he's in care of Shizuka so he's not alone but is at an old age ;w; It's sad to see such active characters just .. stop .. and begin to age .. and change throughout life ... They've also lost lots of friends and loved ones .. we'll never forget them .. Prt. 3 I knew what was coming from the start .. The moment came were it got serious .. it was time to fight Dio .. after all they went through, finally they made it and only 3 survived the battle. When the battle ended and as everyone said their goodbyes ; watching them all say farewell to one another was a very special moment .. they just survived a very painful battle with Dio , the one who did so many bad things to those who didn't deserve to die .. was finally gone .. I felt like once again crying when Joseph said "I'll be alone" to Polnareff .. Seeing Iggy on Avdol's back as they went to heaven got me hard, I was in shock, tears ran down my face .. no reaction .. pure feelings of sorrow for their deaths . Avdol said that NO ONE could help one another and must think of themselves first if they ever wanted to go and fight dio but it was the opposite. Avdol risked his life to save Iggy and Polnareff in which Iggy did the same. Poor Iggy .. his death was a painful one .. Last one to go after them was Kakyoin. My gerd, his death everyone's made me want to break down in tears .. I want to now while I type this .. He tried his best and he also barely got his eyesight back as well .. just for him to die, trying to figure out Dio's stand power , which he did and with the last remaining energy he had, used his emerald splash to warn Joseph of his power, destroying the clocks hand ; hinting that "time" was the clue. Reminds me of Caesar and how he gave up his remaining hamon (ripple) to pass it onto Joseph as he laid there, dying from his fight with final pillar men. Hope my memory is clear -w-'
-- You can say, we all felt a connection with them ; we cried as we knew their pain as well as what they went through ; how they have courage and strength to continue onwards ; their success was worth it but at the cost of their friends life in which they risk themselves for just to end Dio and his evil ways .. I'm really gonna miss them with all my heart <3

Heh

* Listening to Marai e no Isan ~ Jonathan's Ballad | Coda - Goodbye Nostalgia『JoJo's The anthology songs』is not helping with my feelings as I typed my previous rant ;w;
< " OH ! MY ! GOD ! " ) So, remember how I wanted to be in Team Bloom Doom because I could hunt Rowlet? Well guess WHAT? looks like I'll be able to hunt them yet again !! Im gonna be broke .. as Im gonna be on Team Supersonic Skystrike ~! -- Also, I managed to hatch a random shiny yesterday morning ~ Named him after a JJBA character Like I always do ~ .. Here's my widdle Gyro ~ <3 Thank you sally for making my dreams come true ~

Uh .. Guys ?

< " OH ! MY ! GOD ! " ) so uh .. this just happened .. like ... Ooof ~
I just got my 1st ditto eggo ?! Sally spoils me too much ~//w//~ ; All I need is a melan rowl or birb and Ill be the happiest person ever ~

Surprise?!

< " OH ! MY ! GOD ! " ) This is what happens when you dont pay attention to your eggos ~ Sally surprised me yet again with an albino gal ~//w//~ ; Her pink, pale colors match soo well with her sweet pref. as well as her nature <3 SHE'S PERFECT I SAY ! I even gave her a Perfect Pecha Berry to hold onto ~ Thank you Sally, for making me happy ~!

Reason? Spoiler (kinda?)

I think she was trying to cheer me up after my YT wouldnt stop showing me clips from prt. 3 of Jojo (the ending) w/ our sweet, cherry boi and how he died umu; WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY MUST YOU LEAVE US! I WILL RERO IN YOUR HONOR

Ha! J O K E

So uh .. I just though of something ... since Sally has given me soo much luck, you can say "Luck has sided with Yoshikage Kira ~ **Laughs In Jojo** No? K, I'll stop with the Jokes .. since no one can 「stand」to hear them ..
**Inside from the egg, you could hear a quiet, soft spoken voice say** "Wrryyyyyyyyy" ~
Gosh, there's alot of Jangmo-o Eggs in the shelter ;w; I just really want to adopt/hatch some now!! I love them ~ <3 Jojo totally didn't make me fall in love with them uwu Plz Sally, I wish to be on Team Devastating Drake (Dragon) next month so I can hunt these cute draggos uwu they will become my smol Dio army and we shall take over 「ZA WARUDO」

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page