PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💲 | ♡ History Repeating : Red ♡ | 🙀

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

I'm soo happy to be back you guys !! Thank you pfq staff ~! omgosh HM owo

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Its weird that everyone has Hypermode as well as all the staff having a Special bonus (some being active) you can say its "Bizarre" OWO
< " OH ! MY ! GOD ! " ) This would of been my type race special if it was still going on but OH MY GOD !! Another albino birb owo ; it has my favorite preference of berry and nature <3 I had a strange feeling about it too lol ~ I'm getting really lucky lately uwu I'm surprised but excited about this , hope I hatch more ~ I love you Sally !! ~ you're spoiling me too much -//w//- and I love it owo Need nicknames for my birbs so anything is helpful .. extra points if it's a JoJo reference ~
< "Me trying not to cry when someone dies or is about to die in JoJo " ) So uh, 1 hr long Jojo ep. coming up in a bit uwu I cant wait but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my freaking heart!! I was gonna post my rant of the recent deaths but I forgot as It was too much for me ;w; Forgot to mention, I was in class when I watched these so uh, yeah. Cried into my Joseph Scarf ;w; I miss you too Joseph unu

Ranting onwards ~

Lets just say this week was a "weeping week" for meh. First off, I finally caught up with prt. 5 ... now onto the bad stuff Abbacchio The death to have gotten me ready to cry from the start was Abbacchio. My gosh, everything for me was telling me "oh no oh no oh no ohhhhh noooooooo!!" and "wait a sec, is that ? omg i-its him !!" When he realizes that he's dead and that the person he was talking to was his old partner was tear jerking, Abbacchio even cried as he tried to apologize for his death but in reality his partner said that he did good and that he never left him. The reveal was also heartwarming as all the color was in black and white and once shown, it turned to color .. The bus stop part of it, he tried to go back but his partner said that there is no going and that this was the last stop .. those words .. the wording of it ... it's just too sad ! I even wrote 3 long paragraphs explaining his backstory + death to my bro just for him not to read it ; I cried even as whenever I see it, the heart warming ending to it always gets me .. Polnareff Second death was of our boi back from prt. 3, Jean Pierre Polnareff.WHAT HAVE THEY'VE DONE TO HIMMM!! Those flashbacks and mention of Egypt got me hard, seeing both him and Jotaro as well ... But, that ending though, is where I lost it all as we got to see one last memory of his time with the crusaders. I still cry for prt. 3 darn you!! WE MISS YOU GUYS, PLEASE COME BACK QWQ Narancia Oooooooooooh Boi, we can't forget about our best boi,Narancia .. WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM FROM US!! HE'S STILL A KID GUYS, A KID!! The sudden death was shocking and the ending too, b-but his last words though ;w; all he wanted was to eat pizza with his friends once this was all over and to see Fugo again . I was eating my lunch which WAS pizza .. I never finished eating .. I'm sad at how they had to leave him there but Giorno made sure that he'll come back for him, covering him in flowers ;w; but the ending though again! They show Fugo going back to were both him and Narancia first meet only to show Aerosmith, flying nearby the pillar where Abbachio left his imprint as well as were he died ;n; W-why you gotta do this to meh? WHO'S NE- oh no.. oHNONONONONONO!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE HIM NOW TOOOOOOO !!! IM NOT READY FOR THIS, PLEASE STOP HURTING ME, I NEED TIME TO HEAL QWWWQ WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Cried for 4 days Sorry Mista (or uh Trish?) now it's 5 because of Pokemon ;

Spoilers Pokemon Sun/Moon Ultra Legends (Dubbed)

Mallow meets her mom and she even says "Mommy!" but what got me was the ending were both were apologising to one another, Mallow says "and you know what else, Thank you for bringing me into this world!" ;W;
Let's just get this over with and continue my crying streak qwq
< " OH ! MY ! GOD ! " ) YES YES YES YES !!! THANK YOU SALLY YET AGAIN! YOU LIKE TO SPOIL ME DONT YOU? Or are you doing this to make me feel better ;w; ty tho ~ About a few days ago, I posted my hopes of being on Devastating Drake (Dragon) AND LOOK AT ME NOW! IT CAME TRUE! soo many things sally has given me :
❦ List of my past Luck ~ : ❦ May 2019 ⋆ My dream of being on Bloom Doom to hunt rowlet for my bday ~ ⋆ Hatch an albino rowlet on my B-day (wish it was a delta but i dont care uwu) ~ ⋆ Passed the 1,000 point mark (beating all my old scores of near 644 points) ~ June 2019 ⋆ My dream of being on Supersonic Skystrike to continue my rowlet hunt ~ ⋆ Hatched a random shiny during Lab egg hatch tournament (Jojo prt. 7 influence) ⋆ Got my 1st Lab Ditto egg on the same day as random shiny ! Delta'ed Ditto ~ ⋆ Hatched a random albino during another Lab egg hatch tournament (perfect gal ~) ⋆ Hatched a unexpected expected albino rowlet w/ fav. nature/pref of berry uwu ⋆ Dream of being Devastating Drake to hunt smol Jangmo-o's (Kono Dio Da!) ~
You can say Im pretty darn lucky but Its all thanks to Sally and her "magical" luck uwu ; Tysm btw ~!
< " ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴍɪᴀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴘɪᴄʏ ᴍᴇᴀᴛʙᴀʟʟ 👌 " ) After this week, Jojo will be on a 3 week hiatus ;w; Im sooooooooo not ready for this ~ But I am ready 4 da memes though ~ Last week ep had A BUNCH OF MEMES

Spoiler

⋆ Ayyyy, Giorno did the Thanos snap ~ ⋆ Spice Girl also had a lot of "jokes" as well, not appropriate ones tho .. ⋆ Mista running away was another good one ⋆ King Crimson also got a bunch as well Giorno
In the meantime, I have a few animes I need to finish/watch so I guess that's okay? but JOOOOOOOOOOOJO, I'm gonna miss chu sooo much ~ <3 Oh? Silly me, I could also get caught up with the manga too! Gotta read prt. 6 but part 7 tho, AHH I NEED THAT <3
❦ Stuff I gotta watch: ❦ Animes ⋆ JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OVA ⋆ KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! ⋆ Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler ⋆ The Saga of Tanya the Evil ⋆ Isekai Quartet ⋆ Aggretsuko
ImNotReadyForJojo⋆ImNotReadyForJojo⋆ImNotReadyForJojo⋆
^ " Bruh Im still crying .. " ) It sucks being depressed while trying not to cry at todays ep. of jojo .. because my gosh, it was a really beautiful ending to a well loved anime (ik there's more to come, hopefully) but the ending though. I'm having mixed emotions about it, im crying tears of sadness, pain but along with happiness IT WAS THAT GOOD but the pain ;w; I still feel it, it's such a hard impact on me ..

spoilers

-- Seeing Bruno, Abbacchio and Narancia in the sky, just made my mind flow in with memories ;w; ImissYouGuysSooMuch but I'm happy we got to see them, one last time .. ty, I will cherish that moment forever -- I laughed at Mista's talk of how some animal meat is good/disgusting and Narancia, such a good boy who eats his vegetables and fruits , just awww ~ -- YES Polnareff came back!! Im sad his "actual" body is dead but he's a turtle now but still made me cry seeing his return tho. -- When we see Giorno at the end, finally being what he wanted to be, I literally broke down, even had a voice crack and said "omg its giorno!!" and just lost myself instantly and cried out for him .. He did it you guys ... with the loss of half of the gang, their deaths didn't go to waste but man, I will surely miss them. IM STILL CRYING BECAUSE OF IT ;W; --
Its hard trying not to cry while your parents are just inches from you, it's hard enough to explain it nor do I want to talk to them .. I made myself a "special" playlist to cry to °•ᴄʀɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴊᴏᴊᴏ•° (music) | °•ᴄʀɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴊᴏᴊᴏ•°(clips/music) If you excuse me, I'll be crying once more to these ~
One last thing .. the opening .. 👌 .. I cried during the opening .. we get to see it one last time .. such a masterpiece .. I just had to sing along as tears rolled down my face as I said "It all begins with golden wiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnndddd ~ " and afterwards, I had a mini B R E A K D O W N | B R E A K D O W N also, the pose .. just HOLD ME ;w;
Watching the ending credits once more, trying not to cry because my chest + head hurt already as I then realise something ..

spoilers

^ " ;w; that symbolism though .. " ) As Mista opens a nearby window (I believe), on the side table, t-they show us items from the past (resembling the characters who died and what their last things where) I scream inside "omg!" I almost lost it again but I held it in. Narancia's flower (which covered him all over when he died) Abbacchio's wine (some that he drank before) Bruno's zipper (worn from his outfit/stand)
I was shocked that I never noticed it till rewatching it .. Its that good
To all my best friends and people I love/care about out there uwu ; [youtube]NspdVS4xd5E[/youtube] I really loooooooooove you even if I don't say much, just know that I do <3

uwu

I want to thank every member in Queen for helping me with my depression, your music has helped me alot especially this song, reminding me of all my friends who have been there for me as well as supported me and now you've got a new fan ~ tysm for being a part of my life ..

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page