PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💲 | ♡ History Repeating : Red ♡ | 🙀

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789

^ " I'm literally crying .. I can't believe it man, it's finally here .. " ) Woke up from a gud nap and saw that prt 5 of jojo MAY get a dub soon and yup, its official ~ I started crying when I saw the Twitter post, I'm just super happy and excited that my stomach feels funny about it rn lmao. I can't wait to hear how everyone sounds like as they still have to reveal the others ... They also showed us a clip with the "taste of a liar" scene and bruh, I cried while I watched it. I JUST WANNA SCREAM INTERNALLY RN I can't wait to see my favorite prts dubbed like omg, I still can't believe it man... Sadly, Riverdude Covers is not voicing Fugo ;w; I gotta stop fangirling, I NEED TO FINISH MY INKTOBER DOODLE AAAAAAAHHHH ==== Here's the links ~ I can't stop watching the clip, I LOVE IT TOO MUCH ;W; BRUNOOOO, I FREAKING LOVE YOOOOOU ; ABBAAA, I WANNA HEAR YOU TALK !! * Dubbed Clip * VA cast

Spoilers

-- I'm REALLY wanna hear Abbacchio but Imma hate seeing him and the others die, bruh Im not ready to cry so we still have a lot of time before then .. I'm excited to hear the backstories dubbed in as well and see how they sounded like when they were younger. There's also gonna be like A LOT of scenes im REALLY wanna see dubbed like the 7 pg muda like the wryyy, ah it's gonna be awesome!! Before the announcement, I watched Riverdude's dubs of some clips and I wished he would of been casted, he's amazing ;w; He still has a chance to voice someone else tho as we only got the gang's VA list and not the rest sooooooooooo hopefully he can be someone owo ;; Still, their deaths are gonna crush me hard like Dio's steamroller and Im scared ;w; --

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

^ " Its finally here you guys!! Yess omgosh .. " )
So I just finished watching the dub and omgosh I LOVE IT SOO MUCH but wryyyy now I gotta wait till next week to hear more ;w; My heart literally was beating fast when I saw the promo for it live, I was like "omgosh omgosh omgosh yess!!" And seeing the "coming up next" hyped me up Soo much IM READY TO WATCH JOJO!!!

Spoiler owo

The voices were very well done and bruh, I'm in love with Bruno's voice like jeez hearing him talk made me smile the whole entire time and his whisper .. b-bruuh my face kinda got red I'm sorry -/////- His laugh blessed my soul man, I just love him !! Can't wait to hear Bruno screaming ZIPPER MAN!! And Oooo- that means we get to see the OP too!! They're probably gonna King Crimson it like always so Ooof but that means I can siiing owo and lol, get ready to see soo many confused faces as they hear the ending music xD --
*** Happy birthday to rowlet, litten, and popplio ***
So I just said Happy Birthday to -- 2,948 Rowlets 401 Dartrixs 336 Decidueys AND Happy Mother's Day to All the Mommy Rowlets, Dartrixs, and Decidueyes ~ -- * For (Mexico's Mothers day ~) and again on * (Americans Mothers day)
GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15!!!!
and with that, I end my Rowlet hunt with 1 albino (hatched at egg 18) and two deltas (fire/ghost-) Oooo- I'm Soo Happy I Got You Early On !!
One year ago on 28/Jul/2019 15:52:56 I cried at the ending to JoJo Golden wind and today 24/10/2020 I'm crying once more as the dub ver. just finished airing.. crying even harder this time rewatching it I love this prt soo much that Im sorry for writhing soo much on it ;w; ----- You can watch Clips provided by Chrustopher ~! ----- The Op cuts Toonami made were nice but Traitors Requiem Op 2 was AMAZING, A LITERAL KING CRIMSON SKIP!!! ----- Fighting Gold: here Traitors Requiem: here Traitors Requiem (Diavolo ver.): here **Had to upload the KC ver. as nobody knew abt it = no one had it and I really wanted to show everyone at how amazing it was ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- Original Post(s): Ep. 34 --> Ep. 37 Ep. 35 --> Ep. 37 Ep. 36: here Ep. 37 (w/ 28|34|35): here Ep. 38|39: 1 | 2 | 3 ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Spoilers

I missed hearing Abbacchio, Bruno, and Narancia talk after soo long from their deaths (ik Brunos was like 3-4 eps ago but MY HEART STILL HURTS OKAY?!! Narancia was before his and oh no Abbacchios was sooo long ago I just cried more as I got to hear their voices again.. even more as I never will hear them again..) but what abt fugo? .... eh I guess to ;w; Reflecting to my past self: - Still cried seeing the 3 in the sky when Bruno died and joined Abbacchio and Narancia on the last train home.. My head was hurting a lot from it. - My boi Pol survives and is a turtle now. Aww but Diavolo did do him dirty but that means ... The crusaders and now all back together again- - Giorno looks fresh in that black Mob suit, my face was getting ready to cry seeing the side window open up, I lost it once again, I cried a lot on the inside and no, voice didn't crack but felt my body get heavy and lots and LOTS of tears rolled down my face.. he did it once again.. he's dream came true and it was thanks to Bruno and the gang being by his side even when they didn't fully trust him.. Voice acting: Everyone's Voice acting was amazing throughout the anime and on point! - Ezra Weisz as Fugo was eh, needs more emotion.. his screaming didn't really sit well with me tho he did have some funny lines with his emotions lol (I REALLY WANTED RIVERDUDECOVERS AS FUGO DARN YOOUUU TOONAMI OR MAYBE EVEN AS DIAVOLO OR DOPPIO BUT THE ONES CASTED WERE AMAZING AS WELL-) - Griffin Burns as Doppio was just AMAZING and gives him such a pure baby feel to it. His TURURURURURURU was on point!! - oh ho, Kellen Goff as Diavolo.. just- WOW.. FITS VERI NIIICELY- such a hottie omgosh- List of the English Cast: here Voices: here **uploaded as I was typing this** Fav. Voice acting: - Fav. VA for passione was Ray Chase as Bruno and Mick Lauer (a.k.a RicePirate) as Abbacchio .. They're perfect (I cannot tell you enough at the times I fangirled HARD hearing bruno talk, makes me blush >///<) - Fav. VA for la squadra was Armen Taylor as Risotto and Brian Hanford as Melone (their voices were just really soothing for me uwu) Fav. Dub scenes: Fangirl: GioMis!! | The reveal! | Whos that from the distance? | AAAAAA: Bossu!! | Traitors 1 | Bruabba momento!! | Protec smile- He wants pizza ;w; They cant hurt you no more.. | HES EVOLVING!! | Power of GER | The ending Funny: Meeting le gang | Sprite = Fizzy water | Torture dance | F guy (not really) | Stinky boi | Amazing as Sub:Turururu | MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAA | TRIIIIIIIIISH | WANNABEEEEEE- | arrivederci Deaths: Abba's death 1 | Abba's death 2 | Nara's death 1 | Doppio's death | Bruno's death 2| Bruno's death 3 Others: - Swapped Bodies ep was funny especially the lines ... expect the sudden ded momento ;w; - Mista's talk on Human meat was amazing like the sub. poor narancia tho - Giorno heals Mista, Mista became an opera singer lmao

Ranting onwards

Reflecting on past deaths Abbacchios: Once again I was NOT ready for his death and boy did I cry a lot, I even had to slam my fist super hard on my desk because of how angry and sad I was to see him go again.. I can't stand to see Abbacchio cry and it's the only time you see him show some sort of emotion too Polnareff : They did him dirty tho. I didn't cry as much this time but it still did hurt me tho as the flashbacks set in, I was reminded of prt 3... oh jeez thanks ;w; Narancias: I feel really bad for Giorno, trying his best to heal Nara but it was already too late.. The pain and guilt in his voice- he STILL did NOT deserve to DIE!! I still get a sick feel in my stomach when I'm reminded of how I lost my appetite when first watching because of how he wanted his pizza and how he would go see Fugo again as well as finish school... why did it have to be this way.. --- Brunos: One I did not add but bruh, I already felt like crying even before the ep. was going to start and my head hurt soo much afterwards. You can hear the pain in his voice as well.. soo much emotion. I did not want to say goodbye to him either. He's with the rest now and they'll be sleeping slaves..

Lastly

^ " nobody talks abt THIS symbolism .. " ) Reflecting: This moment still hurts me alot especially how each item represents a lost member of passione and is easily forgettable and not noticeable at first glance but looking in deeper you'll start to feel it.. Still tho imagine being Fugo (for much I dont like him), leaving the gang as u dont want to betray the boss and end up finding the new member from your gang, the one with the dream's dream comes true and is now your boss but then you find out half the gangs died while fighting against your former boss? (**cough cough** Purple Haze Feedback sets in-)
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- I literally started typing at 10:00 pm as the ep finished airing and its 7:45 am... plz end meh-
^ " This was truly a golden experience .. " ) I'm still pretty sad to say goodbye to Jojo but this one detail I just remembered as I went back through memory lane from the beginning of last years airing, I'm just touched and think Im gonna cry again- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- This is just crazy but: - Golden wind debut on Jul. 5th 2018 and aired on Oct. 5th 2019 - Dub was announced on Oct. 4th 2020 (Anniversary to original air date) - Dub aired on Oct. 26 2019 - Dub ended on Oct. 24 2020 - Ep 37 on Sub aired on Jul. 5 2019 (Anniversary to debut) - Sub ended on Jul. 28 2019 (REALLY off but close to original air date-) ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- I just .. can't believe this-
OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH VIZ MEDIA JUST ANNOUNCED ITS GONNA RELEASE DIGITAL AND HARDCOVER COPIES OF THE GOLDEN WIND MANGA IN 2021 AAAAA I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LONG FOR THIS AS I WAS LITERALLY TALKING TO MY BROTHER ABT THIS, SAYING HOW I WISHED THEY'D RELEASE IT CUZ I REALLY WANNA READ AND HAVE MY OWN PHYSICAL COPY AND ITS HERE!! ahem.. I'm really excited abt this and I'm sure they'd waited this long as the anime just ended it's dub too .. IM STILL SAD ABOUT THAT- soooo prt 6 never and prt 7 when? Here's the article~
My special bbys ~ 💕💕 u//w//u • Smol bby potats| nuggs | coconuts • Im gonna cry tears of joy when all my bbys grow up ;w; • I'll be the most proudest mama ever- already am for them ;w; • These bbys mean everything to me and I love em with all my heart qwq • I just wanna hold em all, give em kissies as well as feed em their fav. meals as we spend time together playing, training, and all sorts of stuff like shopping for their needs and letting em get whatever they want hehehe ~
smol.birbs in the nest
(3,018)
med. birbs in the nest
(403)
big. birbs in the nest
(337)

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page