PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💲 | ♡ History Repeating : Red ♡ | 🙀

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789

F in the chat for me-

That bruh momento when you joke abt ur UberEats driver stealing ur food and it actually happens... based off a true stowryyyy... and it was popeyes too qwq

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15!!!!
To all the 14 sub members rn... ya'll deserve some dino nuggies uwu
♡ Yaay, I finally updated my front post aaaaaa, thanks to my current fixation giving me that sudden motivation to haha 😅
Give it up for day 15 😎👌✨
omgosh I never thought the day would come when I'd be able to see my bbs on console qq///qq [youtube]M4H5ZWy_IsI[/youtube] AND THEY'RE RELEASING MERCH TOO??

THESE ARE SOOO PRETTY QQ////QQ

- I-I just wanna cry at how happy this makes me QQ///QQ I can't wait to buy these aaaaaa
OR, FOR MORE MONEY, U CAN GET THE ARTBOOK AND VINYL ??? JUST TAKE MY MONEY PLZZZZZ QQ////QQ

AAAA I WANNA SEE THE ART WITHOUT BEING SPOILED QQ///QQ

- The cover art used looks sooo pretty I'd wanna look at it soo badly!! I'll use it as ref. when doodling them (even tho I do all the time, especially habit -w-;;)
Im just screaming and fangirling sooo much rn I still cant believe it I literally screamed when I noticed my game had updated and saw the new artwork for the game it looks sooo pretty I wanna cry I am serious- QQ///QQ
♡ aaaaaa yay I get to celebrate his bday today for once omgosh I cant believe he'd be 66 years old in todays time aaaa either way ilysm habit <333
GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15 AAAAAAAAAAAA
**tosses you cutely into the void** GIF credit: (✨)

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page