PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

• Boxes, Gems, S/A, Dexes - The House of Swap - LF Tidal Bells •

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 525354

Aly's AvatarAly
AlexYXC, your 30 Boxes for the Druddigonite Q are ready. I'll set up the trades momentarily c:
Also BUMP, gem hunts are still open~

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "Missingno." not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][pkmn=Missingno. (S)] Current Chain: [number][math][inventory=ShinyShiny][/math][/number]s/[number][inventory=ShinyChain][/number]h [pkmn=Missingno. (S)] [url=https://pfq.link/~p39Z]My Shop - Box & Gem Hunts, Summons, S/A, Dexes[/url] [progress="[inventory=Tidal Bell]/500"][item=Tidal Bell] Sell me your Tidal Bells for 25 ZC, please! [item=Tidal Bell][/progress] [url=https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xz/Proof_avi.jpg]Forum Avatar by Darkstar[/url][/center]
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Could I request a 5 BoxBox hunt for my 400ZC?
Credit for IMG
Aly's AvatarAly

QUOTE originally posted by SilverDarkness

Could I request a 5 BoxBox hunt for my 400ZC?
Yup, I've added you to the table c:
Mollin's AvatarMollin
Hello! I'd like to dex some of your Megas (albino or shinies, it doesn't matter) - Sceptile, Swampert, Tyranitar, Glalie, Altaria, Salamence, Solynx, Rapidash and Wailord for 4 Grass Gems and 10 (or 1 medium) Electric Gems. Is it okay? ^^
Aly's AvatarAly

QUOTE originally posted by Mollin

Hello! I'd like to dex some of your Megas (albino or shinies, it doesn't matter) - Sceptile, Swampert, Tyranitar, Glalie, Altaria, Salamence, Solynx, Rapidash and Wailord for 4 Grass Gems and 10 (or 1 medium) Electric Gems. Is it okay? ^^
Yup, that's fine c: I'll start sending the gifts in a moment; since it's been a while, just try to send them back as soon as possible. We're in the same time zone, so that should help ^^
PlasmaArrows's AvatarPlasmaArrows
Hellow! I would like to offer my FroslassiteQ for 2 BoxBox hunt spots :3
Buying ANY Sylveon for 25GP Send a trade or PM me :))
Aly's AvatarAly

QUOTE originally posted by PlasmaArrows

Hellow! I would like to offer my FroslassiteQ for 2 BoxBox hunt spots :3
Hey there c: I'll add you to the table, just be aware that it's gonna be a month before I'll even start on your order
PlasmaArrows's AvatarPlasmaArrows
That is fine with me :)) ^^
melodysangel's Avatarmelodysangel
if im reading that right, I can offer 2 medium and 7 small grass gems for all of your ground and fight gems?
Aly's AvatarAly

QUOTE originally posted by melodysangel

if im reading that right, I can offer 2 medium and 7 small grass gems for all of your ground and fight gems?
Yup that's correct ^-^ Mind sending two trades while I send the rest as gifts?

Pages: 1234··· 525354

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page