PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

• Boxes, Gems, S/A, Dexes - The House of Swap •

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 535455

Aly's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAly
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Eclipsed, your 35 Boxes for the Sharpedonite are ready; I'll set up all the trades in a moment c: Star5636, your 20 Medium Fire Gems for the Hawluchite Q are also ready, and I'll set up all the trades as well~
greatIcy's AvatargreatIcy
ultra.pngc.png
ill take a shiny shroomish for gems!
i lov wheles
BionicDrako's AvatarBionicDrako
master.pnge+.png
Hello there :) I was wondering if i could get 14 gems for either a Dunsparcite or Slowbronite? tell me if i need to add or anything. Edit: oh also could i get a albino noibat for 350gp please? Thank you!!
Error 404: Effort Not Found.

QUOTE originally posted by greaticy

ill take a shiny shroomish for gems!
Which Gems, specifically? Considering it's 2 Medium Grass Gems but 4 of the other kinds, I'd like to know which ones I'm receiving beforehand ^-^'

QUOTE originally posted by BiønicDrakø

Hello there :) I was wondering if i could get 14 gems for either a Dunsparcite or Slowbronite? tell me if i need to add or anything. Edit: oh also could i get a albino noibat for 350gp please? Thank you!!
Hey there c: You could actually get 20 Medium Gems for the Dunsparcite Q and 30 Mediums for the Slowbronite, no need to add anything ^-^ And I'll send a trade with the Albino Noibat~
greatIcy's AvatargreatIcy
ultra.pngc.png
for grass gems oops i forgot to put that in my bad
Soka22's AvatarSoka22
master.pngc.png
Hello, could I dex your shiny mega Flareon, shiny mega dragonite, shiny mega jumpluff, shiny mega manectric Q, shiny mega dewgong, shiny mega skarmory. For a relic copper and 5k credits??
Pfp By Sbooky

QUOTE originally posted by greaticy

for grass gems oops i forgot to put that in my bad
No worries, I'll set up the trade in a minute c:

QUOTE originally posted by Soka22

Hello, could I dex your shiny mega Flareon, shiny mega dragonite, shiny mega jumpluff, shiny mega manectric Q, shiny mega dewgong, shiny mega skarmory. For a relic copper and 5k credits??
Hello c: I'll send them in a moment as well, and I'll probably pop in periodically for about one more hour before I go to sleep ^-^
ShinyShimmer's AvatarShinyShimmer
champion.png
Hey Aly! I'm back from a long vacation. XD If you have a placement for a Box Box order :P I'd love to order one from ya.
NOTE: The image used in my avatar is my own piece of art I drew by myself. Both by hand on paper then brought to computer for digitialized. Do not claim as your own. If the Dev's wish to know where I got it, I got it off my own Deviantart page. User is named Keeper-Of-Time2013. If you have further issues with it then please contact me here about any questions. NOTE2: This note above is for clarification incase of problems that come up with another person finds my avatar "not mine" ^-^

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyShimmer

Hey Aly! I'm back from a long vacation. XD If you have a placement for a Box Box order :P I'd love to order one from ya.
Heya, welcome back ^-^ I do have open spots for Box hunts, it's just gonna be a couple of weeks before I'd come around to yours c:
ShinyShimmer's AvatarShinyShimmer
champion.png
Not a problem at all. Would you like payment now or later? ^-^

Pages: 123456··· 535455

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page