PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

• Boxes, Gems, S/A, Dexes - The House of Swap - LF Tidal Bells •

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354

Invisible's AvatarInvisible
Hello again, Aly! I see that your wanted gem types are Normal, Rock & Ghost, but it's mentioned underneath that you specifically need Ice & Fairy gems. Is there any error, are you seeking all of the above?
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 21046
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
Aly's AvatarAly

QUOTE originally posted by Invisible

Hello again, Aly! I see that your wanted gem types are Normal, Rock & Ghost, but it's mentioned underneath that you specifically need Ice & Fairy gems. Is there any error, are you seeking all of the above?
Ah that's my bad, I forgot to edit that one sentence! I'm currently only looking for Ice and Fairy Gems, I'll edit that now, sorry about that

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "Missingno." not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][pkmn=Missingno. (S)] Current Chain: [number][math][inventory=ShinyShiny][/math][/number]s/[number][inventory=ShinyChain][/number]h [pkmn=Missingno. (S)] [url=https://pfq.link/~p39Z]My Shop - Box & Gem Hunts, Summons, S/A, Dexes[/url] [progress="[inventory=Tidal Bell]/500"][item=Tidal Bell] Sell me your Tidal Bells for 25 ZC, please! [item=Tidal Bell][/progress] [url=https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xz/Proof_avi.jpg]Forum Avatar by Darkstar[/url][/center]
Invisible's AvatarInvisible

QUOTE originally posted by Aly

Ah that's my bad, I forgot to edit that one sentence! I'm currently only looking for Ice and Fairy Gems, I'll edit that now, sorry about that
You're all good! Thank you for clarifying :] In that case, may I order a gem hunt of 50 Medium Fighting gems? I'd like to pay with 50 ZC + these specials you seem to be looking for, according to your journal:
Aly's AvatarAly

-snip-
You're all good! Thank you for clarifying :] In that case, may I order a gem hunt of 50 Medium Fighting gems? I'd like to pay with 50 ZC + these specials you seem to be looking for, according to your journal:
Sounds good, I'll add you to the front page now, and I'll probably start the Gem hunt after the type race c:
paimon's Avatarpaimon
hloo could i order 5 boxboxes for gp :D?
AnimalCell's AvatarAnimalCell
Hello! I have a shiny stretchy tatsugiri that I'd love to use to pay for Steel gems. Whatever amount that nets, I'd love to have!!
Aly's AvatarAly

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

Heya, Box hunts are currently only open to ZC, sorry!

QUOTE originally posted by AnimalCell

Hello! I have a shiny stretchy tatsugiri that I'd love to use to pay for Steel gems. Whatever amount that nets, I'd love to have!!
Hey there c: I value an 8k EHP Shiny like Tatsugiri at 7 Medium Steel Gems, which is an amount I happen to have sitting in my inventory because of my current hunt, so I'll set up the trade in a sec c:
paimon's Avatarpaimon

i can do zc as well!
Aly's AvatarAly

i can do zc as well!
In which case I'll add your order to the front page c:
Aly's AvatarAly
Bump~

Pages: 123··· 5051525354

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page