PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 323334

Elwine's AvatarElwine
Thank you!! For making this :3 I plan on using this :D I may add a bit to it, but I wont remove the credits.
tens's Avatartens
Hello! I'd love to use it in my about, but is okay if I change the tab interface background and body background color to a solid color?(white)
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
That's fine with me, but I would appreciate it if you would make sure it looks alright with all the built-in site skins first.
Sünflora's AvatarSünflora
This is perfect! Using it currently, thank you!
Sünflora's AvatarSünflora
Hello! Just wanted to ask, if it’s ok for me to turn the about me template into a trade shop template for my own use? Will still put up credits and still using it for my about me!
First off, I want to say that your tab content is so tall that the credits are not visible at all. Please shorten them. Most of them are filled with a ton of blank space, so shortening them should be pretty easy. (Aside from that, your about looks great!) As for using the template for a trade shop, I'll allow that as long as you use the 6-tab version, remove the avatar spot (and avatar credit), and leave the code credit. I'm considering updating my post to add a version with those changes pre-made. Beyond that, you can tweak it as needed. Edit: I went ahead and added a shop/signature version to the first post. I'm not 100% happy with it, but I think it should work well enough. Enjoy!
Bumping because I still pop in occasionally to check if anyone needs help with the template.
WolfieDemons's AvatarWolfieDemons
Hey hey! I'm trying to use the 6 tab template and put a picture in the avatar part, it's saying that there's something with it and I'm putting a link to the picture inside the <>. I've never really used templates that much and would like to know how to insert an image, I've tried the image uploader and it's still not working. Help would be much appreciated if it's possible. :) ---------------------- Never mind sorry! Got somebody else to help me!
Sorry for the long wait for an answer. You need to remove the <> as well for the images and links to work.
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
ahhh this looled like a simple enuff gcode for a noob like me to use. thank you so much for makin it! if you dont mind ima use this. -🌺
hi! }

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page