PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 323334

sceptios's Avatarsceptios
That is explained in the main post right above the code section. There are multiple parameters in the code that you must replace with the necessary information. If you don't, the code will not work.
sketti's Avatarsketti
Hi! I'm using this code! The avatar links aren't right because I'm just using a Mystery Dungeon icon for now, but once I make myself a real icon I'll fix it. ^^
AppleSunscent's AvatarAppleSunscent
nvm
WolfandTaffy's AvatarWolfandTaffy
I will be using this, thank you
muffi's Avatarmuffi
im trying to use it, thanks for sharing! ^w^
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
So cute and tidy! Personally I think this is the best template! So neat... Sceptios=Phenomenal ^^ Thanks for making it F2U~!
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
LÏÅñ's AvatarLÏÅñ
personaly, i am a programataor, kind of..... but as i see you pretty good at this! welp making a tidy and good separated template is a goood work for sure! it may look

simple

but it still took alotta of work! thanks for sharing your experience! edit:i think i just made something wrong ;w;
Lian|33|Artist, programator (in training) |Slovakian|female "why do those nasty phones exist!" -me 2019 while coding this i work for this fork soup eating person when i want to .*.*.
coded by me, art creator: swirling inferno avatar by me
SinnohRegixn's AvatarSinnohRegixn
Using the 4 tabbed about! nvn
Bit of InfoSite LinksOff-Site Links
My name's Shoob. I love anime, music, and drawing Journal 3.0 Placeholder Link DeviantArt Toyhou.se Ask for anythin' else
PFP drawn by Me
Hello, I was wondering if it was okay to use one of these in my signature. I have seen a lot of free signature templates, but most of them are too big for what I am actually looking for. Your templates are simple and literally what I've been looking for, I just wanted to ask and make sure it was okay. Just in case, you didn't want them being used except for in users about me's.
Electric Nintendium Badge
601/3,200

QUOTE originally posted by VampireKing

Hello, I was wondering if it was okay to use one of these in my signature. I have seen a lot of free signature templates, but most of them are too big for what I am actually looking for. Your templates are simple and literally what I've been looking for, I just wanted to ask and make sure it was okay. Just in case, you didn't want them being used except for in users about me's.
Uh, the title says ‘Free’. So I think it’s free.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page