PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123456··· 333435

sceptios's Avatarsceptios
I checked your about me under all of the built-in site skins, and for the most part, I think it looks fine. I did notice that the text in the credits box is hard to read when using the Day of the Dead Zygarde skin. I recommend adding a color attribute to the CSS for the credits div. Should be fine after that. Other than that, I think it looks good!
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Oh heck. Fixed that, I forgot to define the link color and the text color within the credits. Should be fine on any skin now :P
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Much better! Thanks!
TanukiYasu's AvatarTanukiYasu
I like that it looks easy to use. I'm going to be using this, thanks!
Avatar comes from the anime Uchouten Kazoku(c) P.A.Works
Ahila's AvatarAhila
I love this template so much :3 it looks so clean and organized! Thanks for making it! (I'm going to use it!)
🌼 Icon made by crownedkitty25 🌼
eura's Avatareura
I'm using your template and it is very nice! I love how it looks on both my skins and wish I could freeze them in these colors
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
I'm using this, thank you so much!
@euradym: What exactly do you mean by "freeze them in these colors"? Do you want the colors in your about me to stay the same for just you, or for everyone who visits your page? Or do mean something else?
I'm sorry if this is an annoying to be asked, but I'm very inexperienced with coding, where do you put the information in the tabs, is it the "[/sc" part? As well, how would one change the background color to a pattern? Edit: Oh wait, I'm dumb, the first question I figured out, but the second one still stands.
Icon is my own art.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by sceptios

@euradym: What exactly do you mean by "freeze them in these colors"? Do you want the colors in your about me to stay the same for just you, or for everyone who visits your page? Or do mean something else?
Oh, for them to stay the same color for everyone who visits my page!

Pages: 123456··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page