PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 575859

KrisAmiss's AvatarKrisAmiss
master.pnge+.png
Bleh

KRIS | They/Them | Tired

Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
Shop JournalCarrd (comm info)credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon Himiko Toga from MHA Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on Here
master.pnge+.png
This is not really pokefarm related other than the fact that it has caused an upset within me and I haven't been able to focus on games like pfq. I can't tell if this is the normal amount of occasional outrage and riots for this country or if it will actually amount to anything this time. But lemme tell you. I feel really conflicted at the moment. That one acronym used to make a statement against all cops, Is not valid in my mind because like?? No?? Please don't make everybody an enemy, there is a population of law enforcement that actual have morals unlike the murders that do stowaway in law enforcement. Its an unfortunate truth that some police departments are nothing but those moral lacking degenerates but but villianizing the entirety of law enforcement thing will only get worse. On the other hand, the law enforcement is being way too violent and enforcing and i find it extremely frightening how many new reporters are shot and arrested just for being there and reporting on what's going on.
master.pnge+.png
My templete editior is chock full of a bunch of little things and templetes I really like so i save them personally just incase the owner goes AWOL and their thread gets deleted for inactivity. ((Im still subscribed to one or two -deleted- threads in the hopes that one day they will be revived))
master.pnge+.png
Do- do you guys see this sprite?? I will die for this sprite. Making my way Downtown Walking fast Faces pass And I'm AbodeBound. Anyways Go check out Bee's shop "Beesinands Mother Style Spriteshop!"
master.pnge+.png
Henlo, my friends and subscribers! I need some help with deciding if Misma tails should be a male or female. or Here is their Toyhouse with the original design by RubyIllistration I will be making a poll for this and possibly closing on of the older ones in this journal I personally find myself leaning toward male because of how I perceive them to be a Grouchy Dude TM. But their design is super feminine and I don't have barely any females on my "team".
master.pnge+.png
Results from the old Hogwarts House Poll was: GRIFFINDOR 4% RAVENCLAW 4% HUFFLEPUFF 13% S L Y T H E R I N 17% Ravenpuff โ€‡โ€‡9% Slytherclaw โ€‡13% Oof im a Muggle โ€‡โ€‡4% Yikes im a squib โ€‡โ€‡9% Whats Hogwarts? โ€‡โ€‡9% PIGFARTSSSS โ€‡17% Total votes: 23 An incredible amount of you went to the moon to study magic at Pigfarts.
master.pnge+.png
There has been a suspicious addition of a subscriber to this journal. Huh? I dont even talk to people on here that much wHO ARE YOU.
master.pnge+.png
Hangry Morpeko is just an angsty Pikachu having an emo phase.

proof

master.pnge+.png
I finished the entirety of the Theives guild questline in Skyrim for the first time the other day and it made me feel unstoppable haha.
master.pnge+.png
Anshzxn, So. Type race was very good this month, I mean very good. Not only did I reach 916 point, which is the second highest amount of points I've ever had, but I also hatched a shiny and three albinos!!!

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 575859

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page