PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 575859

KrisAmiss's AvatarKrisAmiss
master.pnge+.png
Oh! Also!! I'm kinda re-starting my eevee hunt, but I may be just taking the gems from it and running.

KRIS | They/Them | Tired

Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
Shop JournalCarrd (comm info)credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon Himiko Toga from MHA Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on Here
master.pnge+.png
I REALLLY need to update my art post, its embarrassing. Its missing a few adopts and a LOT of art.
master.pnge+.png
I really don't want want to have to withdraw from classes but I'm failing three of them because online classes make it hard to keep up,,, Sigh.
master.pnge+.png
AhhhhhhhHHHHHGGG Re pausing hunt for new eggs. I should have waited in the first place tbh
master.pnge+.png
Hm, Eight days until my birthday. Wild. Also, what an electrifying team to be on for the type race this month! Get it? electrifying because I'm on the electric team? But yea im just casually hatching tho.
master.pnge+.png
Birfth Dai
master.pnge+.png
Hon hon hon ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
master.pnge+.png
I will find that last post forever funny until the day I get a proper sleep schedule and stop posting at 5 am (having not gone to sleep yet)
master.pnge+.png
I know ive talked about this before and whined about it and stuff but like,,, pfq is... dying for lack of a better word. Even when I am getting on during American AND British time there's barely anybody here when you compare to the good ol' days. I thinks thats the problem though, if you got to active users, at the bottom they tell you that the site record for most users online was 1,731. This record was sec in January of 2017. I joined pokefarm in the August of 2016. I got to be there for the height of activity for Pokefarm. And now I've gotten to see how much its dwindled. I could go on about general points about why there's a growing lack of interest in pokefarm, like the fact that specials are as special as they used to be, or that some staff aren't always welcoming, but I don't really care much about those things. Pokefarm has always been about the other players to me, I'm 99% sure you could eventually earn arceus rank without ever sharing a single word or trade with another player but to me.... the other players are what make the game more enjoyable. Maybe thats why I hated how the type race pretty much got nuked because it was stated that all convo had to be specifically type race related and offering pairs up for sale and type of thing were to be posted in tades and NOT type race threads even if it was just for your own team. I can understand other changes the staff made for the type race but like... those first few type races, especially as soon as the hostility between teams became less like griffidor and slytherin, they were fantastic. I still have a banner saved from my first type race of all the members of team dragon that month. (It says WHATABOUTKARKAT, that's how old it is haha) I could make suggestions like, scrambling the order of which team you get what month, every cycle, instead of keeping it the same pattern but im sure other people have said it and got rejected. Ugh, that's enough rambling.
master.pnge+.png
Hahah im not even gonna wait another hour to post something else drastically different from the last entry. I drew him with my phone! I didn't even use a stylus!!

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 575859

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page