PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 575859

POLL: Trick question time

Total votes: 51

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Favorite basic Skyrim Dialouge

Total votes: 57

POLL: Who ARE you?

Total votes: 27

POLL: Did you answer my polls? (Very important)

Total votes: 10

KrisAmiss's AvatarKrisAmiss
master.pnge+.png
Hellยทcome /hษ™หˆlkษ™m/ interjection. 1. The awkward conjuction of "Hello" and "Welcome" that is caused by the inabily to decide which interjection to use before vocalizing it.

art by gezeรฏchnet
  • About Me
  • Links
  • Badges and Boxes?

Basics

>Name< Kris >Pronouns< They/Them >Birthday< May 20th

Interests

>Literature< โœ Homestuck โœ Harry Potter โœ Percy Jackson โœ Maximum Ride โœ Twilight โœ My Hero Academia >Video Games< ๐ŸŽฒ Skyrim ๐ŸŽฒ Assasins Creed: Black Flag ๐ŸŽฒ Astroneer ๐ŸŽฒ Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ๐ŸŽฒ Minecraft ๐ŸŽฒ OSU! ๐ŸŽฒ Sims 4 >TV Shows< ๐Ÿ“ท Motherland ๐Ÿ“ท Supernatural ๐Ÿ“ท Hannibal ๐Ÿ“ท My Hero Academia ๐Ÿ“ท The Umbrella academy ๐Ÿ“ท Gravity falls >Miscellaneous< โ˜† Astronomy โ˜† Zoology, especially big cats โ˜† Seashells/artifacts โ˜† Cool Rocks โ˜† Art projects (Sewing, molding, drawing)
I have a bunch of stuff I have everywhere that I kinda want all in one place so I made this journal. Right now this post is probably a mess because I don't know what exactly i'm doing. I have a few things I know I want to keep track of though.

Badges!

sometimes slytherin

UserBoxes!

ยฉ template by odinsflower, for krisamiss's use only

KRIS | They/Them | Tired

Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
Shop JournalCarrd (comm info)credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon Himiko Toga from MHA Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on Here
master.pnge+.png

Obliveon's Goals

Goals! Goals are amazing things, if we didn't have goals we would probably sit in bed all day watching cat videos.... wait- Moving on,, Some goals I have are... Reopening Obliveon's outlet A shop! - Sigh,, due to a decrease in effort and motivation I closed my trade shop. Eventually i'd like to reopen it. - Hey me and my Friend Ash have been talking about opening a joint shop together instead! So now the new goal is to open Oracle Bones- A Joint Shop! Opening an art/Sprite Shop - Wow getting ambitious now are we? I made a sprite a bit ago and it turned out decent. 365 Hypermode Voucher! - So. Many. Zophan.
ร— 226 / 5000

Little notes

QUOTE originally posted by AshTheAce

Just do yourself a favor and do the smart thing of hatching forty eggs of that species before you start hypermode so you can get the max boost immediately

QUOTE originally posted by Me

When I get hypermode i'm going to plan out to hunt several things before activating it.
Commiting to the "10,000 Interactions A Day" plan. - I was doing okay for a bit and was doing the 10,000 but I fell off and now I only usually do 1.5k max.

Completed Goals!

Nothing yet...
Template made by Galladerox And I love it.
master.pnge+.png
This is not a finished product just posted for now

• . AshTheAce .
  • 9.png Vulpareum
  • q.png Vosgouden
  • q.png ฯ‡ฯฯ…ฯƒฮฎฮฑฮปฮตฯ€ฮฟฯ
  • 4.png Dragon King
  • 4.png Ya Boi
  • 4.png Midnight
  • j.png What is my luck
  • j.png Ponyta
  • 1.png Ignis
  • e.png Lycanroc
  • m.png Wartortle
  • 5.png Corsola
  • h.png Crabrawler
  • e.png Pichu
  • 5.png Rockruff
Ah, AshtheAce My first real and lasting friend on pokefarm... and one of by beast IRL friends in my sophmore year of highschool. I was actually the one who showed Ash Pokefarm and they surpassed me really quickly haha. They don't play much anymore, a side effect of grwoing up I guess, but I still have a LOT of the gifts they gave me over the years.
I gift from a wonderful friend, Vulpaureum is a mixture between two latin words: golden (aureum) and fox (vulpes).
"Another absolutely spectacular gift from AshtheAce,,, Vosgouden comes from two Dutch words: Vos (fox) and gouden (golden)."
"The third rendition of shiny vulpixes from my wonderful friend Ashtheace, ฯ‡ฯฯ…ฯƒฮฎฮฑฮปฮตฯ€ฮฟฯ is Greek for Golden fox. ฯ‡ฯฯ…ฯƒฮฎ (golden), ฮฑฮปฮตฯ€ฮฟฯ (fox)"
"This mighty king, fights for many in his kingdom and loves all. He is adamant about how much he cares for all pokemon and protects them from evils and terrible trainers. He one day sees a brave trainer with fiery red hair and hope in her eyes. He chooses her to bestow his gifts on. (He also swears that he's totally a dragon)"
"It's Ya Boi, bearing gifts, saw a birthday party in her midst, couldn't find it in her heart to apologize for crashing but naughty girl loves lashing out at those doing wrong, protecting those she loves."
"Midnight struts up to the trainer, wondering if she could be her match in the sass. The trainer knew she had met her match but decided to attempt this anyways. Midnight respected the trainer's efforts and joined her team, bearing gifts."
What is my luck
Ponyta
Ignis i.png
Shiny Lycanroc
Shiny Wartortle
Shiny Corsola
Shiny crabrawler, sadly I dont remember why Ash handed me this child. But I do love them just the same.
Look at this shiny electric yellow fellow!
The blue wolf was a shelter find that Ash found and the gifted them to me :'] ,, i called them "Ashie" in the description.

• . Rasmus .
  • u.png Mary Celeste
  • r.png Rasmus
  • r.png Impyre
  • 0.png Buneary
  • 5.png GreenApple
  • q.png Cosmovamp
  • a.png Kelvin
  • 9.png Eevee
  • d.png Eevee
  • u.png BOoO
  • l.png Danny Torence
  • g.png Saggitarus
I've known Ras for... a negligible amout of time and yet they've gifted me so much and I just... I wish I could return fire but I don't put enough effort into this game in order to actually do that effectively. I have come to the conclusion that Ras has to be one of two things, A gift-giving fool or an over generous pokefarm diety who blesses his friends and followers. One day I shall challenge you and win.
Mary celeste is a Ghost delta'd Shiny Snom which was my very first gift from Ras. It was a welcome to the cursed server/cult gift and I love them so very much. They are named after the Ghost ship Mary Celeste
Rasmus (the pokemon) was gifted to me after I made a journal post talking about how it would be funny if my first melan was an accidental melan since my first shiny and albino pokemon were accidents. Ras (the user) had recently hatched a melan Aerodactyl pretty early on and so Ras threw him at me.
Tried to convince Ras that I didn't need a Shiny Impyre because I already have and albino but Ras insisted and I caved because the Shiny Impyre IS pretty neat.
This Albino Bunneary is ALSO agift from Ras (he is a gift-giving fool) but in weak relatiation I left then to hang out in Shelter for about a week to "Prove a point."
Green Apple Is one of the three different special Noismogs Ras gifted me when they first popped up. I named them GreenApple because the color scheme reminds me of the packaging of Green Apple Fun-dip (its litterally the same color scheme I swear)
Oh my god guys, this Shiny Lunavern is legit one of my very favorite children here. Space? Edgey color scheme? Wings? I think I cried when I saw what the shiny Lunavern sprite looks like. Like seriously Ras. Thank you dude.
Im pretty sure the reson why Ras shoved this Ice Delta Noismog into my trades was because they asked if they should delta their noismog egg party and I said yes haha. The result of which was an Kelvin. I named them after the temperature scale of which temperatur in space is measured because I'm a lame science nerd.
uwu ,, Ras... knowing that I want to hunt a type of pokemon doesnt make you obligated to give me a shiny of them. despite this, I shall cherish this shiny child. Havent thought of a name for them yet.
owo ,, See previous tab (the shiny Eevee one) to see me chastising Ras for giving me special pokemon. I also do not yet have a name for this child, probably something to do with blue.
BOoO is a testament to the fact that Ras has still not forgotten that when j first joined the server, I said that my one of my favorite pokemon is Mimikyu. I am.... very happy.
Baebey, leedle baebey shiny ghost boi. While Danny Torrence is not actually dead or a ghost in the movie, the fact that he is also a leedle boi, can talk to ghosts, and is from a movie called The Shining- I figured the connections were plenty.
"Rasmus is a god. Also,, The shiny Snivy looks teal/turquoise to me and Turquoise is the birthstone of the Sagittarius starsign."

• . Feeble .
  • 5.png Avnas
  • Tab 3
Feeble (previously know as feeblefox) was my second real friend on this website, they dont paly very often anymore...
TAB 3 CONTENT

• . la.ti.as .
  • 4.png Drampa
  • Tab 3
la.ti.as is new friend 0w0
TAB 3 CONTENT
master.pnge+.png

Orginal Characters and Special Pokemon

• Kris the Human
  • Obliveon
  • Mismatails
  • Medusozma
  • Seance
  • Spookaboo
  • 51YV30N
  • Alogogida
  • Pidgeoni
  • Seele

Kris the Human

Kris

Obliveon

Blivvy Ahhhh,,, Obliveon is my personal pokesona/fakemon I made one day. He is alctually an Eeveelution, a Ghost type of course (dark too? but Umbreon is a dark type). uwu I love him and his skull face so much. (look at him!! look at my baby!!) His Refsheet is likely to be updated with new art before this journal is.

Art made by Me!

I drw this on the phone and later decided his eyes were NOT to be purple...
My favorite Obliveon drawn by me
Just a silly bodyless head icon
So thats whats under the mask...
cute and chibi like
Dont really like this, but its human Obliveon

Art made by Others!

Drawn by Darkly_poetic
drawn by gezeรฏchnet
Drawn by Temporal
drawn by Goat-nerd
drawn by Galleon
drawn by Feeblefox
Drawn by Paperclip
Drawn by NebulaPaws
Drawn by Ressy
Drawn by Lilbug33
Drawn by DefenderisDead

Mismatails

Mismatails

Art by me

Art by others

Medusozma

Strange jelly A Jellyfish/octopus Necrozma form. I. Loaf. Them. The Pokรฉdex reads, "This is Necrozmaโ€™s form while itโ€™s absorbing the cuteness a jellyfish and a octopus, effecting all life forms around it with its adorableness." This adorable creature was adopted from Is It Necessary

Art by me

Art by others

the orginal adopt!
Drawn by Ressy

Seance

Talking ghost kitty

Art by me

Art by others

Spookaboo

Spooky Pumpkaboo

Art by me

Art by others

51YV30M

Slyveon and Deoxys combined to make a scarily actractive hacker friend.

Art by me

Art by others

Alogogida

GoatCentaurGoatCentaurGoatCentaur

Art by me

Art by others

Pidgeoni

SMall flying friend. Best friends with Alogogida somehow.

Art by me

Art by others

Seele

Psychic Space Kitty, why did I name her soul? I have no clue.

Art by me

Art by others

boop
boop
boop
boop
master.pnge+.png

Hunts

I FORGOT THIS POST EXISTED

The 2020 Christmas hunt for Kandikanes Dec 12-

Shout out to Rasmus for letting me borrow his * shelter pass almost every day of this hunt. Shout out to HoneyMilkBee for gifting me a 28 day hypermode voucher (and we had never even talked before this!!!) And shout out to Roxion for letting me pretty much use all of their shiny charms they had out for rentals in their shop. 32(ish) S / 23 A / 1.5k Total (at least) Interations/Hatched/Released Tracking first special
Hunts I am going to do eventually:
  • Eevee
  • Miltank
  • Yamask
  • Mimikyu
  • Bulbasaur
  • Zora
  • Sableye
  • Mew
  • Joltik
  • Mew
  • Furret
  • Snivy
The ever growing list, it is.
master.pnge+.png
Okay, so I need to actually plan out his Eevee hunt. Because it's going to be a major scale operation. This is what I'm planning to hatch for- 9 shinies, one for Eevee and each of its evolutions. 9 albinos And at least 1 melan Here are things I need Year hypermode. This is the zophan for that will add more after analyzing.
ร— 226 / 5,000
A couple of uber charms A shiny box 3 shiny charms(?) Loads of GP Higher Normal badge? Need a lot of normal gems then. 3 of each eeveelution mega stones. (I have some already) Normal Z crystals.
master.pnge+.png
How about let's not have 78 form subscriptions and post links to about me/ codes forms here. Quirky cute abouts by midnight rose in their journal Adorable and Innovative AMs by Is this Necessary Design and Color savvy: icons, post temps, and sigs all by Galladerox A couple of Deviantart-ecse AMs by CAINTAROT Loads of Cute and Simple AMs by Esme Cutely and expertly coded AMs by Eggsy Intricately coded posts and abouts that are generally awesome by Niall ADORABLE mobile-friendly (mostly) gif pokemon based templates by King Vesper Pokemon based post templates by Cryst Intricate Pokemon Based Post Templates by Shay Pretty as Hecc post temps and signatures by Quinn

Pretty post templates by Waterwolf 600

link

mini grey because I really like it

Looks like [sc=top][font=comic sans][size=25]title here[/size][/font][/sc][ ][sc=middle][size=8]some words here [hr] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][/sc][/size][/sc][ ][sc=bottom][font=comic sans][size=8]template coded by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/WaterWolf600][colour=white]WaterWรธlf600[/colour][/url] | free to use[/size][/font][/sc] [style] //colour coding// //editable// @bkg: white; @text: black; @accent: grey; .top {background: @accent; padding:10px; max-height:auto; color:@bkg; text-align:center;} .middle {background: @bkg; padding:10px; width:93%px; min-height:7%px; color: @text; text-align:center;} .bottom {background: @accent; padding:10px; max-height:auto; color: @bkg; text-align:left;} a {color: @accent;} a:hover {letter-spacing: 2px; transition: all 1s; } a:not(:hover){letter-spacing: 0px; transition: all 1s; } .tooltip_content {border: 0.5px solid @text; background: @bkg; min-width:1%; width: fit-content; color: @text; font-size: 8; padding: 5px; } .panel {background-color: @bkg; border: 1px solid @accent; border-radius:5px; box-shadow: none; width: 75%; margin: 0 auto; &>h3{background: white; border-bottom:1px solid @accent; font-size:90%; color: @bkg; font-weight:bold; text-align: center; padding:5px;} &>div{color: @text; padding: 10px;}} .expbar {padding: 5px; background: @bkg; color: @bkg; border-radius: 0px; width: 65%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 @text, -1px -1px 0 @text, 1px -1px 0 @text, -1px 1px 0 @text, 1px 1px 0 @text; border: 2px solid @accent;} .expbar div {background: @accent; border-right: 2px solid @accent} .expbar span {color: @bkg;} .bbcode_table {background: transparent; border: 1px solid hidden;} table {border: 4px solid @bkg; padding: 4px; border-collapse: separate; th, td {text-align: center; padding: 5px; border-radius: 8px; border: 2px solid @accent; color: @text;} th {background-color: @accent; color: @bkg;} td {background-color: @bkg;}} table{margin: 0 auto;} .tabbed_interface {border-collapse: separate; &>ul {background: @bkg; &>li {background: @accent; color: black; border: 1px solid @accent; border-radius: 0px; margin: 10px; height: 15px; font-size: 12px; min-width: 15%; padding: 5px 0px; text-align: center; color: @bkg; &.tab-active {background: @bkg; border: 1px solid @accent; color: @text;}}} .tab, .tab-active {background: @bkg; color: @accent; border: 1px solid @accent; box-shadow: none;}} hr{width: 80%; height: 0.5px; border-radius: 10px; background: @accent;} b,i{color: @accent;} h1,h2{color: @accent;} [/style]

That one AM by scepticos that I really like but have never used

you know, this one This code contains the following template parameters. Don't forget to replace them with the relevant information. If you don't replace these, your template will have errors: <avatar_image> <link_1_url> <link_2_url> <avatar_creator_url> <avatar_creator_name> <avatar_permission_url> Code [sc=sceptios-about-me][sc=avatar][img]<avatar_image>[/img][/sc][ ][sc=top-am-links][ul][li][url=<link_1_url>]Link 1[/url][/li][li][url=<link_2_url>]Link 2[/url][/li][/ul][/sc][ ][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal wrap][ul][li]Tab 1[/li][li]Tab 2[/li][li]Tab 3[/li][li]Tab 4[/li][/ul][ ][sc=tab tab-1 tab-active][ ]Tab 1 content[ ][/sc][ ][sc=tab tab-2][ ]Tab 2 content[ ][/sc][ ][sc=tab tab-3][ ]Tab 3 content[ ][/sc][ ][sc=tab tab-4][ ]Tab 4 content[ ][/sc][/sc][ ][sc=credits]avatar by [url=<avatar_creator_url>]<avatar_creator_name>[/url] ([url=<avatar_permission_url>]permission[/url]) code by [url=/user/sceptios]sceptios[/url] ([url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/161261/Free-Tabbed-About-Me-Template]free to use[/url])[/sc][/sc][ ][style] .sceptios-about-me { width: 100%; overflow: hidden; } .avatar { display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; float: left; height: 72px; width: 72px; border-style: solid; border-color: @col-border2; border-width: 3px; margin-right: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; &>img { display: block; margin: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; filter: brightness(90%); } } .top-am-links { width: 224px; display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: -2px; &>ul, { width: 100%; padding: 0; margin: 0 0 0 1px; &>li { display: block; &>a { position: relative; float: left; padding: 2px 4px; margin: 3px 0px 2px 5px; color: @col-link1; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; line-height: 13px; height: 13px; width: 95px; border-color: @col-border2; background-color: @col-bg3; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; -moz-border-radius: 2px; -webkit-border-radius: 2px; border-radius: 2px; filter: brightness(95%); &:hover { filter: brightness(80%); color: @col-fg2; background-color: @col-bg2; } } } } } .tabbed_interface { &>ul, { background-color: inherit; &>li { display: block; padding: 8px; margin: 1px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; font-size: 10.5px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; -moz-border-radius: 8px; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; line-height: 4px; height: 4px; width: 60px; border-color: @col-border2; &.tab-active { filter: brightness(85%); border-bottom-color: @col-border2; } &:not(.tab-active):hover { color: @col-fg1; background-color: @col-bg1; } } } &>.tab { box-shadow: none; background-color: inherit; margin: 4px 0px; padding: 8px 4px; border-color: @col-bg2; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; border-width: 3px 1px; border-style: solid dotted; } } .credits { background-color: @col-bg3; font-size: 8pt; float: right; text-align: right; padding: 1px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; vertical-align: middle; } :after { height: 0; } [/style]
master.pnge+.png

Credits

Signature background image edited by me using This image and a drawing of the character Himiko Toga from the manga My Hero Academia Icon Credit- I just edited an icon of Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia to have a pink checkered background.
master.pnge+.png

Miscellaneous

Mass-click The sprites Image resizer pictures

Template stuff

How about let's not have 78 form subscriptions and post links to about me/ codes forms here. Quirky cute abouts by midnight rose in their journal Adorable and Innovative AMs by Is this Necessary Design and Color savvy: icons, post temps, and sigs all by Galladerox A couple of Deviantart-ecse AMs by CAINTAROT Loads of Cute and Simple AMs by Esme Cutely and expertly coded AMs by Eggsy Intricately coded posts and abouts that are generally awesome by Niall ADORABLE mobile-friendly (mostly) gif pokemon based templates by King Vesper Pokemon based post templates by Cryst Intricate Pokemon Based Post Templates by Shay Pretty as Hecc post temps and signatures by Quinn

Pretty post templates by Waterwolf 600

link

mini grey because I really like it

Looks like [sc=top][font=comic sans][size=25]title here[/size][/font][/sc][ ][sc=middle][size=8]some words here [hr] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [li]Tab[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][sc=tab]content[/sc][ ][/sc][/size][/sc][ ][sc=bottom][font=comic sans][size=8]template coded by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/WaterWolf600][colour=white]WaterWรธlf600[/colour][/url] | free to use[/size][/font][/sc] [style] //colour coding// //editable// @bkg: white; @text: black; @accent: grey; .top {background: @accent; padding:10px; max-height:auto; color:@bkg; text-align:center;} .middle {background: @bkg; padding:10px; width:93%px; min-height:7%px; color: @text; text-align:center;} .bottom {background: @accent; padding:10px; max-height:auto; color: @bkg; text-align:left;} a {color: @accent;} a:hover {letter-spacing: 2px; transition: all 1s; } a:not(:hover){letter-spacing: 0px; transition: all 1s; } .tooltip_content {border: 0.5px solid @text; background: @bkg; min-width:1%; width: fit-content; color: @text; font-size: 8; padding: 5px; } .panel {background-color: @bkg; border: 1px solid @accent; border-radius:5px; box-shadow: none; width: 75%; margin: 0 auto; &>h3{background: white; border-bottom:1px solid @accent; font-size:90%; color: @bkg; font-weight:bold; text-align: center; padding:5px;} &>div{color: @text; padding: 10px;}} .expbar {padding: 5px; background: @bkg; color: @bkg; border-radius: 0px; width: 65%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 @text, -1px -1px 0 @text, 1px -1px 0 @text, -1px 1px 0 @text, 1px 1px 0 @text; border: 2px solid @accent;} .expbar div {background: @accent; border-right: 2px solid @accent} .expbar span {color: @bkg;} .bbcode_table {background: transparent; border: 1px solid hidden;} table {border: 4px solid @bkg; padding: 4px; border-collapse: separate; th, td {text-align: center; padding: 5px; border-radius: 8px; border: 2px solid @accent; color: @text;} th {background-color: @accent; color: @bkg;} td {background-color: @bkg;}} table{margin: 0 auto;} .tabbed_interface {border-collapse: separate; &>ul {background: @bkg; &>li {background: @accent; color: black; border: 1px solid @accent; border-radius: 0px; margin: 10px; height: 15px; font-size: 12px; min-width: 15%; padding: 5px 0px; text-align: center; color: @bkg; &.tab-active {background: @bkg; border: 1px solid @accent; color: @text;}}} .tab, .tab-active {background: @bkg; color: @accent; border: 1px solid @accent; box-shadow: none;}} hr{width: 80%; height: 0.5px; border-radius: 10px; background: @accent;} b,i{color: @accent;} h1,h2{color: @accent;} [/style]

That one AM by scepticos that I really like but have never used

you know, this one This code contains the following template parameters. Don't forget to replace them with the relevant information. If you don't replace these, your template will have errors: <avatar_image> <link_1_url> <link_2_url> <avatar_creator_url> <avatar_creator_name> <avatar_permission_url> Code [sc=sceptios-about-me][sc=avatar][img]<avatar_image>[/img][/sc][ ][sc=top-am-links][ul][li][url=<link_1_url>]Link 1[/url][/li][li][url=<link_2_url>]Link 2[/url][/li][/ul][/sc][ ][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal wrap][ul][li]Tab 1[/li][li]Tab 2[/li][li]Tab 3[/li][li]Tab 4[/li][/ul][ ][sc=tab tab-1 tab-active][ ]Tab 1 content[ ][/sc][ ][sc=tab tab-2][ ]Tab 2 content[ ][/sc][ ][sc=tab tab-3][ ]Tab 3 content[ ][/sc][ ][sc=tab tab-4][ ]Tab 4 content[ ][/sc][/sc][ ][sc=credits]avatar by [url=<avatar_creator_url>]<avatar_creator_name>[/url] ([url=<avatar_permission_url>]permission[/url]) code by [url=/user/sceptios]sceptios[/url] ([url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/161261/Free-Tabbed-About-Me-Template]free to use[/url])[/sc][/sc][ ][style] .sceptios-about-me { width: 100%; overflow: hidden; } .avatar { display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; float: left; height: 72px; width: 72px; border-style: solid; border-color: @col-border2; border-width: 3px; margin-right: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; &>img { display: block; margin: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; filter: brightness(90%); } } .top-am-links { width: 224px; display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: -2px; &>ul, { width: 100%; padding: 0; margin: 0 0 0 1px; &>li { display: block; &>a { position: relative; float: left; padding: 2px 4px; margin: 3px 0px 2px 5px; color: @col-link1; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; line-height: 13px; height: 13px; width: 95px; border-color: @col-border2; background-color: @col-bg3; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; -moz-border-radius: 2px; -webkit-border-radius: 2px; border-radius: 2px; filter: brightness(95%); &:hover { filter: brightness(80%); color: @col-fg2; background-color: @col-bg2; } } } } } .tabbed_interface { &>ul, { background-color: inherit; &>li { display: block; padding: 8px; margin: 1px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; font-size: 10.5px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; -moz-border-radius: 8px; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; line-height: 4px; height: 4px; width: 60px; border-color: @col-border2; &.tab-active { filter: brightness(85%); border-bottom-color: @col-border2; } &:not(.tab-active):hover { color: @col-fg1; background-color: @col-bg1; } } } &>.tab { box-shadow: none; background-color: inherit; margin: 4px 0px; padding: 8px 4px; border-color: @col-bg2; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; border-width: 3px 1px; border-style: solid dotted; } } .credits { background-color: @col-bg3; font-size: 8pt; float: right; text-align: right; padding: 1px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; vertical-align: middle; } :after { height: 0; } [/style]

Old Journal Entries

TITLE 1

CONTENTS 1

February 13

QUOTE originally posted by Ganorith

QUOTE originally posted by Nyna Azura

2nd When viewing on mobile
or pressing ALT+1
, the h3's move between the image and the tab's div, but stay in vertical direction. Is there a way to make the tabs horizontal for mobile-users only?
You'll want to make use of the @media queries. These allow you to check the screen's width and apply CSS based off of it. Think of it kinda like an if statement. Try shrinking and increasing your screen size to see it in effect.
test

Code

[sc=test]test[/sc] [style] .test { color: white; background: black; width: 80px; height: 80px; padding: 10px; } @media screen and (min-width: 800px) { .test { background-color: red; } } [/style]
Using this, you can easily change the position of things without it effecting non-mobile users. Keep in mind that this change won't happen if you test with Alt+1, so make sure you test by actually changing your windows size.

February 10

So,, the point of me closing my shop so was that i could build up some more enthusiasm and add things to my shop and fix prices. So why did I have to make things so complicated? All of my enthusisam went bye-bye and im tring to find it still? I feel like Isis trying to find all of the pieces of Osiris. My apoligies to my frineds and for the people who usually order from my shop. Speaking of my shop, im going to get back to it. See you later love, Obliveon

January 24

Henloo Of my goal of 1,000 hatched misamagius, I hatched only 956. :') Now to work on badges, dexes, and the shop issues.

January 17th

Hello journal, long time no see... Site skins! They're great! but hard to keep track of, also if you are using someone else's skin you can't edit it. :( So i'm going to put my favorites here, including my "cheater" skin. (The skin with the little codes to make fields always stacked etc.) By Lorentius VPz/lore-sdark Dark skin with contrasting blue links. By Chimeranyx X1C/vaporwave A vaporwave-inspired skin. party screenshot By WHATABOUTKARKAT h0W/cheatercheater The css skin

December 4

Hello journal! It 'tis the month of Christmas which means it's time for wish lists! Here are some things that I'd love... Top Priority, will โค you! ยท Currency of any type! (Of course) ยท Boxes! Boxes boxes boxes. ยท Daycare passes! I love daycare passes oh my God. ยท Art of Obliveon, my pokesona! ยท Gems of any Size and or type! ยท Advice on my shop ^^' Would Like These, will โ™ฅ you! ยท Black Flute & White flute for shelter. ยท Summon items of any kind. ยท Mega stones of any kind. Things I Don't really like.... ยท Shinies, they are nice and cute but then I have no motivation to hunt for them.

November 29

Hey journal, the dork is back, Hello... It's me... back from my internet blocking pfq... or maybe the other way around. Oh well. I've been stressing out about a couple irl things so I haven't really been about to make time for pokefarm :/ It's really sad honestly, I mean, I was doing so well! I even hatched my first shiny in a year(that I earned!!!)! I had a personal quota for how much I had to click each day, I was doing scour missions and hatching eggs out the ying-yang...... then I fell out. ;-; The shop is doing pretty well for how small it is. I'm really proud of it honestly. So purple. I haven't done much to promote it, I haven't really had much to sell. So... many... boxbox. Christmas is coming up! Can't wait for that. But you know what else I can't wait for? For me to have enough money and be old enough to attend TomorrowLand, the world's greatest music festival! Technically I would be able to attend the musical festival next time it comes around age-wise, but I'd still be in school. Gpa before a glimpse of what world peace could be like I guess. Okay well I kinda went off there and mostly talked about personal things, sorry. I'll work on actually doing interesting things on pfq so I have stuff to put here haha. But yeah... Talk to you later journal!

November 21

Hey journal it's ya boi, Ahh so basically I've been pretty bad at making good friends here? Like since the begining I haven't been very good at it. Even with the friending system when was in place, it was like, "hi I like ___, friend me?" Boop. Friended...... then I never spoke to them again. I've had one friend with me for a pretty long time and they are AshtheAce, but I kinda showed pokefarm to them because I used to go to same school as them. So they don't really count since I was already friends with them. The other day though, ReziCarter messaged me and BAM. I've been talking to them since on a pretty regular basis. They are super freakin-deakin nice! They really like homestuck which is how they found me. Ahhh, they are really fun to talk to. Welp I just wanted to share that because !!! Nice people are so cool!

Shop things!(deleted)

Psssst... x2

Some of the following things were gifts so please don't steal them either! On the other hand feel free to adopt things like the conversion rate I use.
conversion rate: 5k credits:5gp:1zc

WAK's Alternian Supershop (Deleted)

Advertisements-

Gifts from KeiRose <3

Response box-

Code

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333737765344903168/379355514514964480/Karkat_Top.png[/img][css=background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333737765344903168/379355474145050634/Karkat_Middle.png'); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-size:100%; padding: 0px 25px 0px 25px; color:black] TEXT GOES HERE [/css][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333737765344903168/379355474233131029/Karkat_Bottom.png[/img]
Advertisement-

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/116777/WAK-s-Alternian-Supershop-Asleep][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333737765344903168/379356576084918273/ea1aafba79e6e62bf1c94995c780db8d-d6ygtc5.png[/img][/url]
Obliveon's Outlet Advertisements-

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/119736/Obliveon-s-Outlet-Closed-Boxes-Gems-etc][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/WHATABOUTKARKAT/Obliveon/banner.png[/img][/url]

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/119736/Obliveon-s-Outlet-Closed-Boxes-Gems-etc][img]https://i.imgur.com/jHwHAGR.png[/img][/url]
master.pnge+.png
Hellooooo Journal 2.0! It has been quite a while since I have made a journal entry, even in my old one. So tell me Journal, assuming that you understand what I am saying and can speak english, what do you think of your new layout? Hmmmm, yes I see what you mean! It is quite empty. But, Hey! It's a little bit neater and looks a little more pleasing to the eye at the moment. What's that? Oh yes! Some of these posts are quite outdated, I agree. I have plans to really neaten this place up a bit more, don't worry. I just didnt want to start completely from scratch. How am I? Im doing okay, so-so. Schools a bit stressful and my motivation to study and/or play pokefarm is very low, but I'm alive. Leaving so soon? Okay, well I shall see you next time around. Yes, I'll continue updating tge journal posts. Have a nive day!

Pages: 123··· 575859

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page