PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals > ๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ >

KrisAmiss's AvatarKrisAmiss
master.pnge+.png
This is not a finished product just posted for now

• . AshTheAce .
  • 9.png Vulpareum
  • q.png Vosgouden
  • q.png ฯ‡ฯฯ…ฯƒฮฎฮฑฮปฮตฯ€ฮฟฯ
  • 4.png Dragon King
  • 4.png Ya Boi
  • 4.png Midnight
  • j.png What is my luck
  • j.png Ponyta
  • 1.png Ignis
  • e.png Lycanroc
  • m.png Wartortle
  • 5.png Corsola
  • h.png Crabrawler
  • e.png Pichu
  • 5.png Rockruff
Ah, AshtheAce My first real and lasting friend on pokefarm... and one of by beast IRL friends in my sophmore year of highschool. I was actually the one who showed Ash Pokefarm and they surpassed me really quickly haha. They don't play much anymore, a side effect of grwoing up I guess, but I still have a LOT of the gifts they gave me over the years.
I gift from a wonderful friend, Vulpaureum is a mixture between two latin words: golden (aureum) and fox (vulpes).
"Another absolutely spectacular gift from AshtheAce,,, Vosgouden comes from two Dutch words: Vos (fox) and gouden (golden)."
"The third rendition of shiny vulpixes from my wonderful friend Ashtheace, ฯ‡ฯฯ…ฯƒฮฎฮฑฮปฮตฯ€ฮฟฯ is Greek for Golden fox. ฯ‡ฯฯ…ฯƒฮฎ (golden), ฮฑฮปฮตฯ€ฮฟฯ (fox)"
"This mighty king, fights for many in his kingdom and loves all. He is adamant about how much he cares for all pokemon and protects them from evils and terrible trainers. He one day sees a brave trainer with fiery red hair and hope in her eyes. He chooses her to bestow his gifts on. (He also swears that he's totally a dragon)"
"It's Ya Boi, bearing gifts, saw a birthday party in her midst, couldn't find it in her heart to apologize for crashing but naughty girl loves lashing out at those doing wrong, protecting those she loves."
"Midnight struts up to the trainer, wondering if she could be her match in the sass. The trainer knew she had met her match but decided to attempt this anyways. Midnight respected the trainer's efforts and joined her team, bearing gifts."
What is my luck
Ponyta
Ignis i.png
Shiny Lycanroc
Shiny Wartortle
Shiny Corsola
Shiny crabrawler, sadly I dont remember why Ash handed me this child. But I do love them just the same.
Look at this shiny electric yellow fellow!
The blue wolf was a shelter find that Ash found and the gifted them to me :'] ,, i called them "Ashie" in the description.

• . Rasmus .
  • u.png Mary Celeste
  • r.png Rasmus
  • r.png Impyre
  • 0.png Buneary
  • 5.png GreenApple
  • q.png Cosmovamp
  • a.png Kelvin
  • 9.png Eevee
  • d.png Eevee
  • u.png BOoO
  • l.png Danny Torence
  • g.png Saggitarus
I've known Ras for... a negligible amout of time and yet they've gifted me so much and I just... I wish I could return fire but I don't put enough effort into this game in order to actually do that effectively. I have come to the conclusion that Ras has to be one of two things, A gift-giving fool or an over generous pokefarm diety who blesses his friends and followers. One day I shall challenge you and win.
Mary celeste is a Ghost delta'd Shiny Snom which was my very first gift from Ras. It was a welcome to the cursed server/cult gift and I love them so very much. They are named after the Ghost ship Mary Celeste
Rasmus (the pokemon) was gifted to me after I made a journal post talking about how it would be funny if my first melan was an accidental melan since my first shiny and albino pokemon were accidents. Ras (the user) had recently hatched a melan Aerodactyl pretty early on and so Ras threw him at me.
Tried to convince Ras that I didn't need a Shiny Impyre because I already have and albino but Ras insisted and I caved because the Shiny Impyre IS pretty neat.
This Albino Bunneary is ALSO agift from Ras (he is a gift-giving fool) but in weak relatiation I left then to hang out in Shelter for about a week to "Prove a point."
Green Apple Is one of the three different special Noismogs Ras gifted me when they first popped up. I named them GreenApple because the color scheme reminds me of the packaging of Green Apple Fun-dip (its litterally the same color scheme I swear)
Oh my god guys, this Shiny Lunavern is legit one of my very favorite children here. Space? Edgey color scheme? Wings? I think I cried when I saw what the shiny Lunavern sprite looks like. Like seriously Ras. Thank you dude.
Im pretty sure the reson why Ras shoved this Ice Delta Noismog into my trades was because they asked if they should delta their noismog egg party and I said yes haha. The result of which was an Kelvin. I named them after the temperature scale of which temperatur in space is measured because I'm a lame science nerd.
uwu ,, Ras... knowing that I want to hunt a type of pokemon doesnt make you obligated to give me a shiny of them. despite this, I shall cherish this shiny child. Havent thought of a name for them yet.
owo ,, See previous tab (the shiny Eevee one) to see me chastising Ras for giving me special pokemon. I also do not yet have a name for this child, probably something to do with blue.
BOoO is a testament to the fact that Ras has still not forgotten that when j first joined the server, I said that my one of my favorite pokemon is Mimikyu. I am.... very happy.
Baebey, leedle baebey shiny ghost boi. While Danny Torrence is not actually dead or a ghost in the movie, the fact that he is also a leedle boi, can talk to ghosts, and is from a movie called The Shining- I figured the connections were plenty.
"Rasmus is a god. Also,, The shiny Snivy looks teal/turquoise to me and Turquoise is the birthstone of the Sagittarius starsign."

• . Feeble .
  • 5.png Avnas
  • Tab 3
Feeble (previously know as feeblefox) was my second real friend on this website, they dont paly very often anymore...
TAB 3 CONTENT

• . la.ti.as .
  • 4.png Drampa
  • Tab 3
la.ti.as is new friend 0w0
TAB 3 CONTENT
ยฉ template by odinsflower, for krisamiss's use only

KRIS | They/Them | Tired

Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
Shop JournalCarrd (comm info)credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon Himiko Toga from MHA Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on Here
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page