PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I hatched 90 or so eggs today (I forgot to count whoops), but I adopted 92 from the daycare Total so far is 0s / 2a / 124hatched Yesterday was 20% Sei day, so I don't know how I managed to hatch zero shinies? But here's another albino lad, hatched at egg 85. Since it was the last day of type race, I used my adopts on grass eggs and got an albino phantump which I delta'd. Edit: Apparently I'm a fool, I did hatch a shiny. But it was at egg 50 so that was still ~70 eggs on a Sei day w/o a shiny.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I hatched the last albino and two shinies I needed, but continued the hunt to fill up my hoard fields. I hatched two more shinies (eggs 249 and 253) and delta'd what I thought would be the last eggs. Unfortuntely, I still needed one more Sour luckoo, and so I dragged on the hunt and delta'd like ten more eggs and none of them hatched either Sour or Any, while the majority hatched Dry. :/ So now that 39/40 taunts me. :( I'm not listing any of the extra shinies/deltas (they're in my hoard fields as little bonuses while clicking), but here's the albino and shinies I needed. Total End Stats were 5s / 3a / 11 deltas / 264 hatched I hatched that last shiny and then started delta'ing :( I totally missed out on a special delta ;-; I want to do a hunt later with lots of delta points to get me an albino delta. >:) Some delta stats: Psychic v-wave, parents of all of them were a Peekoo and a Peckoo. All were delta'd a second before hatching. ice.pngx4 dark.pngx1 fairy.pngx1 normal.pngx1 ground.pngx1 dragon.pngx1 psychic.pngx1 ghost.pngx1
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I'm out of adopts so here's the results of today's PotD Horsea hunt 3s / 0a / ~97? hatched Some good fish I hope there'll eventually be a Mega Kingdra Q because how awesome would that look?? I got pkrs after hatching the last few eggs which was perfect because I used it to hatch some random lab eggs for x2 Niet day! These two guys hatched during it. c: When I saw the Mawile hatch I was like "Oh good! Delta points." but then the Starly hatched the egg after it and my sentimentality got the best of me so I'm keeping both. Tomorrow is a Sei day, so I'm hoping the PotD is low exp so I can hatch a bunch, but I'm also hoping it'll be a higher exp so maybe I can get some sweet sweet delta points. ¯|_(ツ)_/¯ Hopefully it's not a legendary though, because I'd really like to see how a PotD+Sei hunt goes. Edit: Forgot to post yesterday that I did a Tyrunt hunt since the PotD was Uxie and the V~Wave was dragon. I only got one shiny (didn't record any other stats though)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
So two days ago (aka previous post) I hatched lab eggs and hatched a cute albino Snorunt, that I've evolved into Glalie and hope to get a Glalitite to Mega Evolve. c: Yesterday was a Shazi/Ravyne/Garthic day and Hawlucha was PotD. Got a shiny during pkrs, then switched to Nincada to make use of my >200 adopts and hatched two albies 5 eggs apart. Seems like Hoenn pokemon like giving me albinos. This also means that once I do an actual Nincada hunt I can just turn in all the specials for deltas. c: Also bought these two yesterday, for 100zc and 29 Large Gems (60zc worth) Today is Deerling PotD and I bought a 94% pair for 20k credits since I'm tired of having to scrounge up 70% pairs for pokemon I'm the only one breeding. x.x I'll post results once I'm done with the hunt. c: Hoping for two shinies and two albies.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Post Deerling Hunt Results! +one more shiny that I delta'd. Overall I hatched around 170 eggs. During pkrs I hatched this lab lad: Today's PotD is Inkay and while I love the shiny, I might just give up on this one and hunt Nincada for a day. I'm tired of being the only one breeding the PotD. x.x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Inkay hunt ended, hatched 98 total, got 0 shinies and 4 albinos at eggs 20, 22, 64, 88. All female, somehow. I'm keeping first two, delta'd the third, and will either sell or delta the fourth. Today's Misdreavus. Let's see how that goes.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Today was Azurill! Hatched 1 albino, and 8 shinies out of 152 eggs. Pretty nice, considering I bought two Sea Incense at normal price just to breed them, and used a bunch of daycare passes after running out of shelter adopts. Keeping these guys: The last 5 shinies were hatched at eggs 91, 95, 121, 136, and 146. c: I'm going to try selling them, but they'll get delta'd if no one's interested.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page