PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hatched two albinoes as part of the ground v-wave tourney yesterday. :3 Also bought this Mega c: I gave up on my Oricorio hunt after getting only two shinies in ~160 eggs. ):
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Today was x2.5 Niet and x1.8 Shazi day, I borrowed a star pass, and did a PotD hunt with Tirtouga. :3 Hypermode, Uber, and POTD bonuses. 8 shinies, 1 albino, and 240 hatched. Average for shinies was 1 in 25 (not counting first 40 hatched), and albinos were 1 in 240. Hatched: [57][83][99][124][162][176][189][225][239] Gaps (shiny): [17][26][41][38][14][13][36][14]
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I ended my tirtouga hunt yesterday in favor of just starting my grass type race mini hunts, but my second to last party had twin shinies. :D Total: 14s / 4a / 569 hatched [563][564]
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Did a hunt with honedge to complete the shiny and albino dexes. And yes, they're named after Skyrim swords :D I started off this first day of the type race with a pansage hunt, which was honestly pretty dumb of me. :/ I got an albino and a shiny out of 118 eggs, but knowing how much I click and can hatch in a day, I should've started off with a higher exp egg. Lileep is the highest nonlegendary exp egg, but I'm not doing that again. >.< So! tomorrow (aka 20 minutes) I'll finish pansage hunt hopefully quickly, and hunt tropius the rest of the type race. I did get this guy though! Which is nice because I've been wanting to use my Abomasite. c:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I couldn't stop myself from doing a Lunatone PotD hunt yesterday. Somehow got two albinos in 17 eggs, but the shiny took 44 even with the PotD bonus. Started Tropius hunt after getting the shiny Lunatone and hatched this guy today at egg 54. c: I really like the bananas and how they look unripe rather than just pale.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
look at this extremely cursed image
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I hatched this gal yesterday in a party of Shroomish I was chaining. She was hatched at dusk though, so I couldn't evolve her until today lol. This gal was the only special hatched as part of my Shroomish chain that I started in favor of the Tropius hunt to take advantage of Shazi day. Still didn't max out my adopts, but at least I hatched over 100 eggs. And I ended my Shroomish hunt today to go on a PotD Cubchoo hunt. Since it's a x2.5 Niet day I figure I can adopt Cubchoo eggs until I max out my adopts and then switch to an Exclusive hunt with daycare passes (all while adopting grass eggs from the lab of course). I'll post results of the Cubchoo hunt once I'm done with it. c:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
The only special hatched during Cubchoo PotD hunt was this albie. He hatched in the first few parties, out of 69 total chained. I started a Luckoo hunt out of impulse, and hatched these lads at egg 36 and 40. I figured I'd delta the 40th egg since that was the beginning of the full chain bonus (for hypermode at least) and then I'll delta every 100th egg. I'm watching Game Grumps right now and I nearly spit soda out of my nose I started laughing so hard. xD Not really important, just funny to me.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page