PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
ok my new favorite thing is autograms
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Despite being the villain whose schemes always fail, Dr Wily is actually the smartest character in the ruby spears show. That's not to say he's objectively smart—all of the characters are genuine idiots—but comparatively, he's light years ahead of everyone else.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Pretty neat but also pretty useless superpowers:
  • Ability to find where squirrels have buried acorns
  • Being able to define any word but only if you've never heard it before
  • Calculating the hexcode of any color just by looking at it
  • Knowing the thoughts of any citrus tree
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hunts:
  • Delta points
  • RTE
  • Gems
  • Specials/Dex
I need to finish upgrading my grass and ghost badges but I don't want to spend 400+k just to complete them. I've saved my Petripeep chain at 127, so I'll hunt Eevee at reset for my needed 200 grass rte. After that, I'm thinking I'll hunt gastly for a few hundred eggs since it has a low level evo compared to other ghost types. Both of these will double as delta point hunts too, for when I return to petripeep. After rte, I think I'll do some fossil hunts for delta points and gems? They'll all give me rock gems, so it's more about the dual type. So water, flying, bug, grass, ice, dragon, and steel. All except for water, grass, and steel are at Titanium, so I might just cycle through the rest until I reach 1k gems for each type. I can worry about relics later.
  • Amaura
  • Archen
  • Anorith
  • Dragon
Tyrunt may double as a melan hunt since I need that dex anyways. The timeline for this is gonna be funky, since Type Race is coming up soon. Estimating 100 eggs each day, and if I finish Eevee all tomorrow, then it'll be 4 days for Gastly, 20 days for Amaura (assuming I get half ice gems and no Ravyne days), 13 days for Archen, 6 days for Anorith, and 18 days for Tyrunt. So type race will begin during amaura. The only types I have left are electric, psychic, bug, and dark. If I get dark then I'll hunt sneasel and if I get psychic then I'll hunt smoochum. If I get bug, then I'll wait for ice gems and just skip straight to anorith. For electric, I'll wait on gems entirely and melan hunt tynamo to get the rest of the line, or melan hunt elekid for points.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hunted petripeep for the past few days and delta'd (almost) every egg! Only got two shinies, which isn't too bad? but I was still hoping for better. Can confirm: fire deltas in party can hatch male petripeeps. I'm assuming it'll work with ice+female, but didn't test it because I'm hunting for male specials anyways. Highlights so far: I'm keeping the regular fire delta as a Chirock, but I'm not sure if I'll evolve the shiny to Toxitrice just yet. Also debating on evolving flying shiny to Toxilisk. I'm holding out hope that I'll hatch a poison/ghost shiny for Toxitrice and an ice shiny for Toxilisk. Lowkey wondering if I should evolve some of the extra deltas and have a living delta dex for the whole line. I was just going to hoard them as petripeep, but maybe a delta dex would be fun.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I lowkey love those pet sites where you can breed and raise your dragons or your cats or your dogs or whatever, but I can't stop thinking about that but with bugs. bugs are already so weird that you dont even need to come up w/ variations. just google weird bugs and bam! you have your species and some basic patterns. or even just limiting it to one type of bug is fine, like moths or mantises. moths have plenty of wing variation and some funky little caterpillars to throw in, and mantises just have a good base for some cool ideas. you got your basic mantis shape, a camoflague mantis (like orchid), and some spiky mantises that are Denfinitely Maybe-Not Dragons, and then you just toss in some wing variations! god bugs are so good.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
interesting how people only complain about pfq's free market when they suddenly can't get everything they want for free
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I love watching movie critiques bc it's fun to see actually well-structured arguments and have someone analyze something outside of personal opinion, but it's so incredibly funny to see one of these critiques where the author acts as if they're being objective but then completely fails to be fair in their analysis. bonus points if you go to the comments and they've liked every comment praising them and completely ignoring any comment that critiques their critique. For example, I just watched an analysis of incredibles 2 vs wreck it ralph 2, and which one was a "better" sequel, and the dude just. spent 20 minutes diving into every detail of incredibles 2, called it a bad sequel, and then completely glossed over wreck it ralph 2 while claiming it was a good sequel. alsdnvgiadjf i'm so done. like if you want to talk about incredibles 2 repeating character arcs or not having the same emotional drive as the first one, fine. I can respect that! you can support it, show evidence, that's all very nice. but then calling wreck it ralph a GOOD sequel by the same standards???? just kill me oml

i'm just gonna break it down here

so the criteria for a "good" sequel set forth was that it a) developed characters further while retaining the lessons learned in the first movie and b) added more understanding to the world presented in the first movie. That's cool, that's fine, I can agree. This dude's argument was that Incredibles 2 didn't fit these criteria, but Wreck It Ralph 2 did. ???? I don't think we watched the same Wreck It Ralph sequel. I can see the argument behind Incredibles 2 not being a good sequel. He pointed out that the two kids are similar arcs as the first, that some of the character flaws or multi-dimensionality were taken away, that it didn't retain a lot of the compelling story and world elements of the first, etc etc. I'm fine with that! He went in depth, he talked, that's cool, whatever. But how, on any planet, is Wreck It Ralph 2 any better??? Not only did the characters become almost charicatures of themselves, but the world presented in Wreck It Ralph 1 was pretty much shucked away in favor of some memey emoji-movie-esque world, and the story drove the same exact plotline into the rotting ground. oh but I guess it had a poorly written and terrible nice moral for kids so it was good uwu Like idk, you don't have to think either are objectively good or bad movies, or that Incredibles 2 is a good sequel, but there is absolutely no way in hell that Wreck it ralph 2 does anything any better than Incredibles 2. I was going to end it here but I just gotta talk about the """moral""" in Ralph Breaks The Internet. I think, long story short, that a story needs to TEACH a moral, and not TELL you the moral. If a story has to straight up spell out what it thinks is its moral, it automatically has failed at teaching that moral. Not only does Ralph 2 have a terrible storyline, horrendous characterization, and bad writing, it doesn't even have the decency to treat its audience as though they have brains. It has Ralph spell out for you that you shouldn't suffocate your friends, but doesn't bother having any of the characters learn or grow. Ralph only supposedly learns this because there is an outside force (the giant ralph) pushing him towards this message. Ralph doesn't actually look at himself and want to develop on his own!! Ralph isn't actually redeemed. The moral doesn't come from Ralph wanting to be a better person, it comes from a giant monster. There is no teaching of "you can choose to learn and grow and become better." It just says "look how stupid Ralph is for doing all these dumb things and nearly killing his friend! haha!" wreck it ralph 2 is just a miserable failure, yet had so much potential. there could've been an honest message in it. it could've talked about friendship and heartbreak and letting go, but instead of being honest it decided to cram in goat memes. I legitimately wish Ralph 2 was good because the first one was great, but god. it just fell so far.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
its really unfortunate that all the interesting shows take so long to set up. like the umbrella academy?? from the legendary gerard way??? obviously im gonna watch it!! just too bad that its taking 30 minutes to get any bit of interesting information v_v
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

I need to finish upgrading my grass and ghost badges but I don't want to spend 400+k just to complete them. I've saved my Petripeep chain at 127, so I'll hunt Eevee at reset for my needed 200 grass rte. After that, I'm thinking I'll hunt gastly for a few hundred eggs since it has a low level evo compared to other ghost types. Both of these will double as delta point hunts too, for when I return to petripeep. After rte, I think I'll do some fossil hunts for delta points and gems? They'll all give me rock gems, so it's more about the dual type. So water, flying, bug, grass, ice, dragon, and steel. All except for water, grass, and steel are at Titanium, so I might just cycle through the rest until I reach 1k gems for each type. I can worry about relics later.
  • Amaura
  • Archen
  • Anorith
  • Dragon
Tyrunt may double as a melan hunt since I need that dex anyways. The timeline for this is gonna be funky, since Type Race is coming up soon. Estimating 100 eggs each day, and if I finish Eevee all tomorrow, then it'll be 4 days for Gastly, 20 days for Amaura (assuming I get half ice gems and no Ravyne days), 13 days for Archen, 6 days for Anorith, and 18 days for Tyrunt.
Alright, I finished eevee and gastly and now have adamantium grass and ghost badges! Eevee took 1 day, gastly took 2 (including today) thanks to shazi, so I'll be starting amaura at reset. That gives me 5 days til the new month and 15 days until type race. Hopefully tomorrow will be ravyne since it's mcw, but I think I'd be happy with Niet/Shazi. Either way, it looks like I'm on track for gathering gems. My delta point stash is still around the same. I did delta some eevee/gastly s/a, but since croaket has 5 evos, I bought some eggs from the tourney shop and delta'd them to get the different forme dexes and regain some gp by selling them. The fossils hunts will be good tho, since I'm not tempted to delta them and there's no more new exclusives to be released this season.

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page