PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

I need to finish upgrading my grass and ghost badges but I don't want to spend 400+k just to complete them. I've saved my Petripeep chain at 127, so I'll hunt Eevee at reset for my needed 200 grass rte. After that, I'm thinking I'll hunt gastly for a few hundred eggs since it has a low level evo compared to other ghost types. Both of these will double as delta point hunts too, for when I return to petripeep. After rte, I think I'll do some fossil hunts for delta points and gems? They'll all give me rock gems, so it's more about the dual type. So water, flying, bug, grass, ice, dragon, and steel. All except for water, grass, and steel are at Titanium, so I might just cycle through the rest until I reach 1k gems for each type. I can worry about relics later.
  • Amaura
  • Archen
  • Anorith
  • Dragon
Tyrunt may double as a melan hunt since I need that dex anyways. The timeline for this is gonna be funky, since Type Race is coming up soon. Estimating 100 eggs each day, and if I finish Eevee all tomorrow, then it'll be 4 days for Gastly, 20 days for Amaura (assuming I get half ice gems and no Ravyne days), 13 days for Archen, 6 days for Anorith, and 18 days for Tyrunt.
Alright, I finished eevee and gastly and now have adamantium grass and ghost badges! Eevee took 1 day, gastly took 2 (including today) thanks to shazi, so I'll be starting amaura at reset. That gives me 5 days til the new month and 15 days until type race. Hopefully tomorrow will be ravyne since it's mcw, but I think I'd be happy with Niet/Shazi. Either way, it looks like I'm on track for gathering gems. My delta point stash is still around the same. I did delta some eevee/gastly s/a, but since croaket has 5 evos, I bought some eggs from the tourney shop and delta'd them to get the different forme dexes and regain some gp by selling them. The fossils hunts will be good tho, since I'm not tempted to delta them and there's no more new exclusives to be released this season.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page