PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
okay I think I want to save up 6k gp for daycare passes? That would get me 10 x60 packs, aka 600 passes. Obviously I would buy them on a perse day, which would net me an extra one or two. But I think that's a pretty good starting point for petripeep hunt? I'm at 2500 already, and perse is a ways away so I think it's an reasonable goal. Maybe I should not use my shiny charms for a while? save on some gp with that. I hope I start hatching some extra flabebe specials, because I think those could sell decently well. I would put a progress bar here but. I'm using the money safe.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
i watched the megaman upon a star episodes yesterday but i'm watching them again today bc they're so good,,, anyways i'm going to talk a lot ! per the usual

episode 1 >:3

god the beginning is so funny??? like this kid plays megaman, fine whatever, and his sister wants to go to bed. but then he has to do his homework?? and then plays megaman some more???? let your sister sleep! dont be a jerk!! and dr wily and light being the size of a 10 year old is so funny lskjdf i get why, theyre video game characters, but its still so hilarious to see all the normal sized adults compared to these gremlin old men the parents are so chill about a robot casually coming out a video game. like dang guys!! what have they seen that their reaction is just "oh no an evil scientist is running around, yeah we can help mega man stop him" and the sister is so funny "yuuta should help mega man! it's his fault anyways" these siblings are rude smh i would die for polite mega man he's so good it is very strange to see rush talk and act normal. the ruby-spears version has him basically be a scooby doo copy and its so awful. i much prefer this version. both shows tho act like mega man is human in some ways? like he gets knocked unconcious like a human but yet they make it a point that he can have only energy cans for fuel. what's the point ! drama sure, but why is mega man so weak!! also eddie is way less annoying than the ruby-spears version but idk why? maybe red is just a nicer color for his design? or does he have a less annoying voice? mega man's uninhibited cheerfulness is so endearing yet also genuinely hilarious. kid: dr wily built his robot based on samurais! mega man: :D yeah he would do that!!! the reporter guy is so funny i kind of feel bad for him??? but seriously how is he and everyone else just so chill about mega man being real. like "oh hi mega man! it's not like you came from a video game or are advanced ai and technology that we're years from developing. :)" just an average day i guess! i think the most jarring thing about upon a star vs ruby-spears is proto man's entire personality. ruby-spears proto man: What's up, meganerd?? Hahahaha! *shoots and misses a stationary mega man 19 times* upon a star proto man: Hi, little brother! Ready to go fight Dr. Wily together? (: i love both of them but upon a star proto man cleared my skin, watered my crops, and filled my bank account theyre BROTHERS!!!!!

episode 2 !!

LOOK @ HIM dang i want to know more about the logistics of this game world. like the first episode seemed to imply that the characters could leave at any point the game was on, but then why wouldn't wily just constantly try to escape? do they feel a sense of duty to playing out the events of the game? if wily beats mega man (which has to have happened at some point) does he feel obligated to allow mega man to recover and then fight again? and how does powering on and off the system affect the characters? do they continue to exist when the game is off? they're clearly aware of their existence in the game, but how far does that extend? if mega man left the game, then the game was turned off, how would that affect everyone?? could you restart the game and have ANOTHER mega man? or would the game exist in the same state as when it was turned off? when mega man was forced out of the game, it seems that wily took his place in getting returned to light's lab, but why is that? could the controller be used to control another character w/ mega gone? could mega man himself control other characters? could mega man play mega man?????????? i know i'm overthinking this but it's so fun lskdjf why do the robots get affected by gas? why can the robots be rendered unconcious? why can the robots feel pain? capcom pls answer me idk why i should be surprised that both shows have time travel episodes lkijsdf its such a classic trope god roll is so cute.... too bad shes almost useless !! at least upon a star treats her better than ruby-spears v-v ALSD;JFJGFDJ "you'll SOMEHOW be able to cross the time tunnel with this!" dr light doesnt even know how his inventions work !!!!!! ceiling cat...... mega man! is so! good! loves his sister, loves his brother, loves his friends!!! hes strong enough to kill me but i would die for him anyways time travel is so weird to think to about. like if you know someone is going into the future then you can just prepare for them! but if they know you know then they can just circumvent that and go somewhere else. And I never understood why "they're late" is used wrt to time travel? like someone can't "be late" they just time travel to the point where they're "on time"? why is that even a thing look how cute he is while definitely NOT threatening wily with atmospheric descent initiated destruction!! ^w^ dr wily: what if i die while re-entering the atmosphere? what if this spaceship can't withstand the heat and pressure? what will happen to me? if any one thing goes wrong, i'll die painfully! i don't want to burn up in space! proto man: lmao shut up gosh the endings of the episodes are so sweet ;; everyone's waving ?? even wily ?? they all just want you to be happy + healthy ?? ;-;

episode 3 uwu

roll is so cute pls look at her

"I AM NOT LIKE DR. LIGHT! I AM A BRILLIANT SCIENTIST" proto man: *gets hurt* me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i like how mega man just decides "yes i will use a fan to blow away a typhoon" and then he does!! he can achieve anything!!! i'm so proud roll is so adorable.... ;-; "i'm a robot so i don't know my age" D: mega man, proto man, and roll being good to each other gives me life,,, let them be siblings !! "have a nice trip! see you next fall!" slidjfal shut UP wily this is NOT ruby-spears you cannot just be making dumb one liners!!!! god that ending is just. amazing. dr wily: i'm gonna destroy the world with santa! mega man: :D yeah! you may say mega man says this obliviously, but i choose to believe that mega man knows exactly what wily wants and is purposefully being a little brat. also! where did proto man go??? he helps mega man defeat wily and then ?? disappears?? where is santa proto man >:(

anyways i'm gonna leave this off with what might be my favorite screenshot ever from the ruby-spears cartoon

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
some of you have never taken an english class to write an essay on the meaning of a red wheelbarrow and it shows
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

also i figured out another design feature that makes me adore a character: dumb useless scarf. examples: proto man, isaac (from golden sun), matthew (from fire emblem)
another example: matthias from anthem
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
i just rewatched the detective pikachu trailer and realized there's flabebe. literally every gen will be in this. ultra beasts might be in there. imagine mega pokemon....
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I saved my flabebe chain at x927 with 26 shinies and 11 albinos to move onto a delta point hunt! I chose anorith bc I figure I can upgrade Bug titanium badge to mythril, and also the gold shiny is really neat. I forgot how fast fossils hatch though? Just got finished w rus and I'm already cleared out of my shelter adopts. ): Update time for pfq: 1. Upgraded my fairy badge! Flabebe hunt ran through a ravyne day and I managed to grab a vase so I upgraded to mythril fairly quick (faster than adamantium ghost at least). I think I'll go back to flabebe hunt when I get some more relics and I'm ready to upgrade fairy some more. 2. Planning petripeep hunt. I'm close to 6k gp goal, and have two 99% percent pairs ready. I'm going to get my sister to log on and spam me tomorrow my time bc dusky. Just gotta decide if I want to nature hunt and if I want to delta some eggs. P: 3. Dragon team is currently first which is... nice. The first time I've been on a winning team I think. Too bad the prize is just more fragments since I don't plan on hunting any dragon types soon. I did hatch a few albinos though. c: 4. First tourney for this season is hatching unique eggs and I got an albino! Tourney ends in an hour, but I'm fairly confident I'll place top 100 (around 50 right now).

Specials!

I'm not listing all the flabebe specials so far since I'm tracking them in a previous post. Type Race / Tourney. Dragonite took forever to hatch. >:( I hate 10k eggs, but at least Jangmo-o albino line looks nice! I like the colors. c: I think it's pretty neat that I happened to get two totems in the same day. Rus Anorith specials! There's a third shiny at egg 109 but he'll probably get delta'd.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

hm

new exclusive

so uh. idk what to think of valkind. it sure is something. i really want to see the concept art because i cant make heads or tails of the sprite. like are those scorpion claws or braids???? are the pink things from its helmet ears or hair??? why is it wearing a dress/cloak/tablecloth thing. are those wings or arms from the cloth. why do its legs look so off center. im just. confused also fairy type seems sort of random? seeing the outcome of a battle fits way better in with psychic type; why isn't it psychic/fight like meditite? or even psychic/fairy? i think it reminds me too much of eucylph to really be exciting, especially after a pretty close tourney. :/ edit: saw the evo, and i like it much better. a lot of the design elements become way more clear. the sprites themselves are good, but the design is kind of eh.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I think everyone who complains about ppl being """greedy""" by selling event items should have to give everything valuable they have away. Hatch a melan? whoops it's going into wondertrade. Get a summon item from a box? How unfortunate, it needs to be sent to a legend hunter. Gaining anything from anyone else results in a lifetime ban.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
ok i rented mega man 11 for a day and lsdjfsldj block man sounds like proto man from the ruby spears cartoon?? roll is so sassy im love her
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
watching ruby spears again and i CANNOT believe that they expect me to think mega man is in trouble after being hit by a plane when just before that two of wily's robots were broken into pieces and will be just fine. either theyre dead or theyre not! make up your mind!! also dr "I'm a genius" wily decides to manually reprogram mega man instead of, you know, using the same magical light he used on guts man, cut man, and ice man.

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page