PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tales of a Fae and Draco

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

Hakuji Soyama's AvatarHakuji Soyama
What?? 46k interactions with pokemons?! I'm surprised I still feel my wrist XD
Icon made by me. Here's my artshop!
ooooh, so today is quite a refreshing and amazing day for me, first, today I finally joined an english school so I can learn more and properly, I also spotted the joltik hunt to go work on arceus rank. So to celebrate, I decided to buy an adoptable, made by Leon Albertus here that really inspired me to do a little redesign on this amazing adoptable, I'm going to need a name for him! I might post here soon the re design.
Here is a list of legendaries, and fakemons I still need their eggdex: -Type:Null -Kartana -Guzzlord -Poipole -Stakataka -Blacephalon Fakemon: -Caprikid -Tenrekkid -Lunamor
I'm a complete fool, I just noticed I have to activate some of the summons to get some of the ones I have missing XD...
Lmao, my very first arceus was given to me by a shiny Arceus, I just delta'd the Arceus so I'm curious which element it will be!
Finally my Arceus was born and is a grass delta so I'm going to need to buy his plate!
Also I can't believe I just hatched 2 albino on the same party after I tarted yesterday the electric race's hunt, and only today was when I got 1 shiny and 3 albinos!
I can't understand how a random-one day bulbasaur hunt can give me 3 albinos in less than 100 eggs but this one had to wait until second day!?
Finally!! I just reached Arceus rank!!
because of MCW niet, shazi and sei bonus are active, just used a dragonium Z and hatched around 120 eggs already, let hope I get a melan!
Just finished hatching the last egg of the 342 adoptions I made today, used a draconium Z crystal and not a single melan, around 4 Troll party in a day but no melan, here are all the hatched shinies and albinos today This is the result of using a Z crystal on a Shazi bonus day of x2.7 and a +20 Sei bonus
Shinies:
Albinos:
Party Twins!
my life has been a wild rollercoaster, wow ^^'

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page