PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tales of a Fae and Draco

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 789

Hakuji Soyama's AvatarHakuji Soyama
Please, refrain from comenting here, PM exist for something! :D That moment when you just can't decide an original or epic title for your journal and decide to go for your two favourites pokemon type Well, In a future I'll edit all of this and put beautiful templated made by myself, maybe I'll look for some free templaters made from others users but that will make me lazy and most likely won't make my own post XD Expect to find a bit of everything over here, specially stuff I feel like talking! ovo
Icon made by me. Here's my artshop!
Nickname: I go my Momoka (Momo is how usually irl friends call me), Goldie ( online friend/ FNAF related friends/Flight Rising friends), Midna ( users from PFQ or TLoZ friends) and Toriel ( or Tori, Undertale related friends or people that see me at the con and recognise me from my Toriel cosplay) also Mom by my two adoptive children (online friends) Age: 20 ( I will most likely forget in the future to edit it so maybe years will pass and I'll still be 20 years old here XD) Gender:Female Sexuality:Pansexual/ Aromantic Country:Spain Language:Spanish, English, and very little french and german ( I can varely understand it but I'm learning) Favorite Pokemon: Sylveon ( others favs from the past I still love are Gardevoir, Latias, Suicune, Lopunny Fear:Spiders (trying to over come it), optical illusions, white and tigh humanoid creatures (like Rake!) Likes:Creepypastas, videogames, pastels colour, harajuku style, mythology, DRAGONS, sweets, cosplaying, nature (more to be added?) Dislike:drama, rainy days,certain vegetables Aesthetic:Galaxy/Space/Stars, Nature, Flowers, Pastel, Sweets, Dessert, gems, crystal, crystalline waters Fashion: Harajuku, Fairy kei ( I enjoy those) )
since there isn't much to add I'll post here films, manga and cartoon I liked!

Films

Studio Ghibli

Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke

Disney

Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Lion King, The Emperor's New Groove, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo & Stitch, all of Pirates of the Caribean, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Big Hero 6, Moana

Pixar

Toy Story, IP, Brave, Coco,Monsters, Inc.,The Incredibles

Tim Burton Productions

Mars Attack, The Nightmare Before Christmas , Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

DreamWorks Animation

The Road to El Dorado, Shrek (specially Skrek 1 and 2), Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Madagascar, Monsters vs. Aliens, How to Train your Dragon 2, Megamind, Rise of the Guardians

Others?

Manga

D.Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji, The Legend of Zelda,( I used to like Tokyo Ghoul (Specially RE:) but I don't know if I should post it )

Cartoon

Helluva boss, Hazbin Hotel, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, The Amazing world of Gumball, MLP
Keep in mind I may not have finished some of the following Anime or Videogame so careful if we end up talking about one of them! ^^

Anime

Hetalia, Hellsing Ultimate, Puella Magi Madoka Magica,Magi:The Labyrith of Magic, Saint Seiya, Digimon Tamers,Fullmetal Archemist

Videogames

PlayStation 2

Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2), The Sims 2, Dog's Life

GBC/GBA

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, All of Pokemon, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow,Spyro 2:Season of Flame, Golden Sun (1 &2? I don't remember the ones I liked),The Legend of Zelda:Minish cap , Crazy Chase

DS

Final Fantasy Tactics a2, All the Castlevania, Mario DS 64,Pokemon Ranger, ALL Harvest Moon (Specially Harvest Moon DS) Super Princess Peach, Most Mario games, Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, Cooking Mama

Wii

Klonoa, Muramasa:The Demon Blade, My Sims

3DS

Kingdom Hearts :DDD, Pokemon Y, Sapphire Alpha and Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds and Ocarina of Time 3D

Wii U

Hyrule Warriors, The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess HD, Wind Waker HD and Breath of The Wild

Computer

FNAF, Undertale, OFF, Genshin Impact,The Sims 2, Minecraft, Yandere Simulator ( and used to play from time to time Tera, I liked it but wasn't good playing and did have space in my computer for it)
So I just noticed in my inventory a few megastones I didn't notice before, so I decided I may get a shiny/albino/melan to mega evolve( since I don't like mega evolving pokemons unless they are legendary). So I decided to do this list, I'll add too the ones I already have gotten!
Kanto
Megastone Pokemon
1 0 1
0 1 1
Johto
Megastone Pokemon
0 1 0
0 1 1
Hoenn
Megastone Pokemon
0 1 1
1 1 1
0 1 0
0 1 1
0 0 1
0 1 1
1 0 0
1 0 0
0 1 1
0 1 0
1 1 1
0 1 1
Sinnoh
Megastone Pokemon
1 1 1
0 1 0
0 1 1
0 1 0
Unova
Megastone Pokemon
1 1 1
Pokefarm Q
Megastone Pokemon
0 0 1
1 1 0
1 1 1
1 0 1
0 0 1
0 1 1
1 0 0
0 0 1
0 0 1
0 1 1
0 1 1
0 0 1
1 1 1
1 1 1
1 0 0
0 0 1
0 0 1
1 0 0
1 0 0
1 0 0
1 1 1
0 1 1
Speaking about wanting to have a hunt for a few S/A/M pokemons to mega evolved. I just evolved my new beloved Sceptile ( Treecko was my started on pokemon Emerald, the first game of pokemon I had)
I don't know, I just noticed how much I need two female eevess for a mega sylveon and regular sylveon, but on the same time I just don't feel mega sylveon as a proper mega, or at last at what I was expecting ( glad that It wasn't what I expeceted because I didn't expect something that I like for sylveon, I imagined it with fairy wings and I'm kind of glad it didn't
I have been losing interest in the page, but I still wont go away, I don't know, I'll come back from time to time!
I just remembered I hatched her on april and never showed her ! I trully love albino pichu!
I have decided to keep record of all my past hunts, so I will be writting all of them here! Past hunt : // Wurmple : 2S/0S/0M Furfrou : 1S/0M/0M Sentret : 1S/1A/0M Sandshrew: 0S/1A/0M 378H( March ground type) Pichu: 59S/3A/0M 4300 H ( got HM after 2040 eggs hatched) Litleo: 59S/1A/0M-1,746H Swablu: 88S/2A/0M- 1TP- 2447H (paused) Joltik: 25S/14A/1M -1TP- 1149H (paused) Noibat: 44S/36A/1M -6TP- 2,564H (paused) Alolan Vulpix: 29S/20A/2M -1TP- 2,351 H (FINISHED) Eiscue: 11S/4A/1M -0TP- 916H (TR, FINISHED) Snorunt: 4S/6A/1M -0TP- 594 H (TR, Finished for now) Torchic: 61S/25A/3M -1TP- 4406 H (Paused, Need one more melan) Corsola: 1S/4A/1M -0TP- 60 H Luvdisc: 36S/13A/1M -0TP- 2493H Magikarp: 5S/0A/0M -0TP- 233 H (Just started this one since it was easy to hatch since I had the zcrystal from luvdisc still going) Croagunk: 27S/10A/2M -1TP- 1297 H (FINISHED) Mankey: 3S/3A/1M -0TP- 368 H (Stopped, will be re started on the future) Cinnamoru: 2S/4A/1M -0TP- 285 H (FINISHED) May go for another melan later. Arctic Numel: 4S/3A/0M -0TP- 314 H (PAUSED) Tepig: 0S/2A/0M -0TP- 93 H (Interrupted for a Litwick hunt)

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page