PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tales of a Fae and Draco

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

Hakuji Soyama's AvatarHakuji Soyama
Wow, finishing the day with 907 eggs on the daycare!
Icon made by me. Here's my artshop!
Okay, sooo...I'm using this code for the forum, it comes from this thread
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Tab 4
  • Tab 5
  • Tab 6
  • Tab 7
  • Tab 8
Tab 1 text
Tab 2 text
Tab 3 text
Tab 4 text
Tab 5 text
Tab 6 text
Tab 7 text
Tab 8 text
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Okay this one post is with the updated info about the art shop, using the previous free template!
  • Home
  • Form
  • Payment
  • Art Example
  • Bait
  • Surprise gacha
  • Adopts
  • Sold Adopts
Welcome to my little shop!
If comissioning me for art, specially if it's not a bait or gacha adopt, please, keep on mind that I will take some time to finish your comission, specially if you want it shaded! Please once I accept your order send 50% of your payment upfront, send the rest once I have posted here the watermarked version of you art ( unless you want it to be send on private, please let me know if so) Shading will cost extra! 50 zc, 250k credits or 250 pokegold! As payment I accept all type of currency at 1 ZC: 5 GP: 5k Cr ratio. I also may accept other payment methods, depending on what you're requesting. they will most likely be listed on the corresponding tab! Also, letting you all now I will post my designs on my Toyhouse so if you have one , once you buy one adopt tell me yours and I'll transfer the adopt! SLOTS: 1- 2- I will draw most likely anything as I am up to a challenge(that is not against pokefarm rules, that's it!) ( warning, I dont know how to draw mechas) also I reserve the right to decline a comission if I want to.
Here is the form you should use to get a comission from me, for the rest of the shop, refer to the form under this one: Hello, I want to order a comission !: Username: Style Character: Shading?: Payment: Anything else?: ---------------------------------------- This form is used for anything else, please, specify what kind of bait (shiny/albino/melan) if you're ordering one! I would like to buy a thing! Username: Buying: Toyhouse?: Payment:
As stated before, I accept currency at the rate of 1 ZC= 5k Credits = 5 pokegold I also accept the following things( most will be accepted as partial payment depending on what do you use them to pay for) I will use the market value for them!: Gems: Z crystal: .(100 ZC one crystal, 10 zc every single shard) Others:
Shading will cost extra! 50 zc, 250k credits or 250 pokegold! The Price of your comissions are written altogether with the example!

Bust

150 ZC: 750GP: 750K CR Dragon from Flight Rising, owned by me Dragons from Flight Rising, owned by Lilacskye and Sirenideus. Dragons from Flight Rising, owned by Sinjin. Dragon from Flight Rising, owned by Kasael.

Waist Up

300 ZC: 1500GP: 1.5M CR No example at the moment

Fullbody

600 ZC: 3000GP: 3M CR Character sold to user on lioden. Dragon from Flight Rising, owned by me. Dragon from Flight Rising, owned by me. Character owned by me. Dragon from Flight Rising, sketch.

Chibi

175 ZC: 875GP: 875k CR Adopt made for Lioden. Characters belong to me and my cousin.
No Bait example here right now, sorry.
The gacha adopt part of the shop. I may randomly add here some mystery balls with a mystery desing or add a bunch of desing where you get a random one.! If you want to try your luck, spend a minimun of 100* ZC for a mystery desing!. The more currency you put, the better the probably of a more complex design ( or you can request more specifics for those pokemons!)
As for now, the adopts are PWYW, but please no lowballing, you're free to ask me if a price it's okay!.

Mew x Dedenne fusion (Raichu colours)

Ho-oh x Archeops fusion

This adopt belong to Lord Celery
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
First of the 2 intended Alolan Vulpix is here! I'm quite surprised that you didnt come here until the last day of use of my icium Z, specially since the 2 previous days were sei bonus +25! :D
I cant believe that today I hatched 341 eggs total and only got one albino and one shiny despice it being a Vulpix PoTD.
also, yesterday I had my first alolan vulpix troll party, that hurt!
Wow! after hatching today 127 shelter eggs and 120 eggs from the daycare I finally hatched the second melan alolan vulpix I was looking for, she will make a very beautiful Ninetales! <3
Between Alolan Vulpix and Eiscue, I have ended up adopting 207 eggs from the daycare! there is always a first time for everything :)
Wow, finally my black penguing is here ans she is Naive, I love her <3
Well, I have decided to start collecting some summons: Right now I'm collecting: (PRIORITY) May also keep any that I find.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page