PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tales of a Fae and Draco

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Hakuji Soyama's AvatarHakuji Soyama
Wow, yesterday and today are two of the better days I remember here! first of all, I started my litleo hunt to hatch myself an albino to megaevolve, but I didn't expect to get two shinies between yesterday and today, before hatching at last one albino! Also, I finally managed to buy a shiny charm box and 2 shiny charms, I'll start to save up more ZC to get a 28D HM Voucher and Ubercharm, and also to buy the shelter pass that cost 1k ZC! Also, here are my two new baby girls! (they are sisters! I find it interesting to see that their breeder was the same one!)
Icon made by me. Here's my artshop!
So I bought Ubercharm and HM and used it along with one of my shiny charms, I hatched 11 female shinies litleo, I don't remember hatching that many shinies a day with my pichu hunt! Anyways, I'll end the hunt once I hatch a albino litleo to mega evolve owo
Qcome on SALLY let me have an albino already so I can move on to star my first Melan hunt! ( going for Swablu, I love the cloud birb!)
I didn't get an Albino but I got a male shiny litleo, after hatching almost 20 shinies...yes...1 male 7 female ratio...
After seeing a few people doing it, I wanted to create my very own list of pokemon (mostly Melan) that I plan to, would like to or might hunt

Pokemon that I plan to hunt

Pokemon that I would like to hunt

Pokemon that I might hunt

I still don't have the albino I wished for...but I got those two in the same party!
look who finally decided to come out of her egg yesterday? :D Also I finally started my Swablu hunt, I plan to hatch 3 ( or at last one) Melan! I have already hatched 5 shinies.
Yesterday was my birthday and I got cool gifts, specially the albino balloon girl and the flynium Z ! Also I have already hatched 610 eggs. I'm also happy because my newest auction ( Zoroark x Primarina ) seems to be very well welcomed! I love how the desing turned out!.
Today I finally got to use the Flying Z crystal, I also used a shiny charm, hatched 127 eggs from shelter and 15 from daycare, still not even a Albino Q-Q
I keep forgetting this page :p

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page