PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 129130131132133··· 139140141

Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Todays Sei day... was a success! The trim works so well with the dragon aura~

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
oh that look amazing holy cow????????
Gahh, she's beautiful.
Credits for everything [Here] Looking for some opinions on my art, to be future shop! (This is a link. ) -Sig is a WIP, like my motivation to do homework-

Avatar (Noibat) made by me, based off of my Prince here!
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Anyone want any dragon ponies? I have like ~20 because I did a lot of hatching durring a dragon vwave, let me know if you'd like one & I'll gift one over!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Styled if no one else asks for her, otherwise regular please :-) (I can wait to see - my birthday (server day) goes all the way to 5pm into my Actual birthday xD)
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/10 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
I found this guy in the shelter just now. The colours match, but the poison and psychic ones I found match better tbh. I still like the drgooned boy, though.

Do I need to do this??

Not entirely sure if it's a spoiler but just, beware.

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Great find :-D No need to hide already dropped (released on PFQ) Pokémon. Here's how the set looks together... **Didn't realize just how much different platform/banner colours could influence how a delta looks**
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Keeping this thread active - here are the regular & Shiny hat lines now finished...
Oh my goodness!! look at all of these cute dragon babs ;0; Nice to meet you everyone! I'm Peaches and I've personally just started hoarding them but here are some of my favorites! I'm trying to mainly collect jolly natured ones! :D
Peaches ♀ Jolly Icon by Silver_Raven
By Silver_Raven
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
welcome peaches!! youve got some beautiful deltas!

Pages: 123··· 129130131132133··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page