PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
you are a blessing joan. i dont have room for a whole field yet, but ill get there. ill let you know
IvoryMemory's AvatarIvoryMemory
I’m planning on hoarding them for sure! I think I have at least 8 now. But I’m running low on credits to get fields, especially since I’m also hoarding a lot of other Pokémon too >.> I swear I don’t have a problem...
"My problem is that I don't even fit in with the misfits. I don't fit anywhere.” ― Katie Alender, Bad Girls Don't Die
Credit, Signature edited by me
Icon made by Zerobold
i know the struggle. i want to get more dragons from the shelter but......i have zero field space to do it.
SkyFoxWillow's AvatarSkyFoxWillow
I HAVE A PAIR!
I'm gonna order a banner for this clan from this sprite shop! What do you all think should go on it?
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
i like the second style, if that means anything. imo, it should have an indigo theme like the dragon type color has in the pokedex. im not sure abt a pokemon sprite tho EDIT: i can chip in for the price too! lmk what you plan on getting and ill try to help out! (have a lotta GP atm)
dragoncave has valentines dragons! anyone get all of them yet? im still working on getting hatchlings to freeze, but its not a priority i have LOTS of dragons from the type race so expect gifts!!
I'd say i have a fair chunk of dragoncave's valentine's dragons, but i wouldn't say i have all of them. At most, i have around 8. Speaking of Valentine's day, i plan on hatching a couple of nests on FR on Valentine's day! There's a total of 3 eggs i can hatch on valentine's day, i just hope the color combo of the third one is good.
Forum profile picture made by me (GoldictheHedgefx) for use exclusively on PFQ. It is of my Pokesona, Sukinī. (will update pic accordingly when I change any visible details on it. My pokesona is a work in progress.) ~GoldictheHedgefx
i havent been on FR in forever.....idk why either i just lost steam for it. i know theres ten tho. ive had some of them beforehand, so i havent had to do much hunting
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Im on there lookign at all teh new eggs its been years im a first player beta so I have to see if i can breed my holly out this year agian he super rare coded Tj made him lol xD but the site changed so much since i been on :O
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page