PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 139140141

Wowie! It's Trebor! :D Welcome to the Draconia! I don't have any wood carvings, but I have several figures and statuettes of dragons, as well as an awesome jewelry box shaped like a dragon skull. I think the draconic item I adore the most is this little silver dragon with red eyes. It's actually a game piece from a DnD-esque game, but I've had it for such a long period of time that it's just become really sentimental. Gee and Trevor, do you by any chance have a picture of your statues? I honestly really like looking at those kinds of things.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
RiimmyTiim's AvatarRiimmyTiim
master.pngd.png
oh heck! trebor you sound neat! also hi! i got a (badly painted) clay dragon head >:] i don’t exactly remember how to upload images though y e e t
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
grandmaster.pngd+.png
ill have to get a good photo later! its kind of chipped from travel but its so cool
Fablehavenfan's AvatarFablehavenfan
superior.pnge.png
I have two beutiful figure thingamabobeers of dragons. They are very simmaler, but the color scheme is different. One is a mettalic purple with hints of blue on the underside, and it’s holding a large (Compared to it) gem. I forgot what color it is, because i am on a vacation (Woo). The other one is the same, but with greenis-yellow shimmery scales and a light yellow(?) gem. I also have a dragon that is a weird red-grey and red-orange color, that you can take the parts off of. It lost its bottom jaw (Its old) and its left(?) wing. I probably have more that are escaping my mind, but these are the ones I remember. Also, Welcome Trebor!
WoAh lOoK sHe CaMe oUt FrOm HiDiNg Pretty much inactive at this point.
grandmaster.pngd+.png
anyone get a dragon mega stone with their mega voucher? cause i did im so excited abt this lol
JoanDear's AvatarJoanDear
senior.pnge.png
Hey everyone, I was recommended to this clan via Gee Notorious and thought I'd give a small introduction! I go by the handle Joan Dear, and I am a big fan of dragon type Pokemon. My current goals on Pokefarms are: 1.) Get the Tiamat badge so I can breed near perfect IV dragon types. 2.) Become a dragon-based "Pokemon Professor" that gives new players "starter" dragon type Pokemon. 3.) Create a battle team of dragon types. 4.) Hatch a melan Tyrunt. Other than that, I spend most of my time world building/doing art and playing games. Excited to meet you all, and hope you all are having a great day/evening! -J.D.
Sprite by JoanDear
Professor Dear: Dragon & Fossil Researcher ============================================= Mini Tyrunt: Official Pokemon Art Avatar Credit: Official Pokemon Art
grandmaster.pngd+.png
welcome!! im so glad you came by! when you can, add your tyrunt/tyrantum hoard info to our spreadsheet! i love that "dragon professor" goal you have, and your sprite in your signature looks awesome, too! i hope we see more of you! anyone on team dragon this month?
senior.pnge.png
Done, love that there's a spreadsheet of other hoarders! :) I just gotten a nice breeding pair for the draitini line, so I'll be sure to donate after I finish up my Tyrunt hunt. Thank you, I'm eventually planning on opening an art store for trainer sprites once I finish some other deadlines. Sadly, I'm not on team dragon this month- I got stuck with electric. Anyone doing dragon hunts?
Welcome, Joandeer! I think the goals of becoming a professor is pretty cool, I've never heard of someone doing something like that on the site before. I'm also trying to create a battle team of dragon types. I have 2/6 so far, being Hydreigon and Dragonite. The Hydreigon has near-perfect stats and the Dragonite also has extremely high stats, but not quite as much. If I ever land my hands on a Destiny knot, I'm planning to breed them for an inevitably stronger Dragonite.
senior.pnge.png
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how I'll set it up- I was considering going as far as setting up monthly mini quests people can complete (like hatch xxx amount of jaw fossils) to earn neat things, and generally act like an npc after I get the necessary resources. :D Should be a fun and great way to get people to enjoy dragon-related pokemon adventures! Man, I wish you the best for getting your team set up! What Pokemon are going to fill the other 4 slots with? I was considering doing a poison or steel type that's delta dragon to throw off fairy type users or vice versa and have a dragon that's steel/poison delta, but that's a whole adventure to get in itself.

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page