PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122123124

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I thought I replied to this. Oops! Added those claims. I will be doing a couple of sprites next week!
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
Wow the art is so amazing, and really blends in with them all. Great job! :D Could I put a claim on the orthworm "line," it totally has evolutions.
×68 / 99
8 Hours Behind Server Time, Sleep at 5:00am pfq. Avatar Credit: I made It :) P.S: It is not ditto, just a OC thats similar to ditto.
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
Can I claim the growlithe and houndour lines? :0
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
I'm glad I checked this before I went to bed lmao IlokiN, yeah. I can add that claim! Chaosity, I already did Houndour line but I can give you that Growlithe claim! So I will add that shortly! Did these last night (because I needed something to do to tire my brain oops. This gave me a idea of how to make note of what claims to do) for Cepheus for Pebblez for Remster for ShootingStarRain for Ashe Moon for Cerberus
Does that mean I can claim another :] Could I grab the Seel Line?
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Yep! I'll add that claim shortly :D
Remster's AvatarRemster
Sweet baby snail is precious and so pretty °^° Thank you !! Could I ask for Ting-Lu now, please ? éwè
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
Hi again! Could I pretty please request Slither Wing and the Lillipup line? Thank you so much! :>
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Senka's AvatarSenka
May I claim the Growlithe Line and Glameow Line? :D (I think it said I can do up to 3, but only did two. If not, then Glameow Line over Growlithe!)
Avitar made by TheMaleLunala for my use only Sprite edited and used with permission by HowlingCat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Remster, I will add that shortly :D Cerberus, I can add Lillipup claim! Can't do Slitherwing since I already did that one ^^ Senka, I can give you Glameow line. Not so much the Growlithe line since someone claimed that. Unless you want Hisuian Growlithe instead. :0

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page