PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 124125126

Senka's AvatarSenka
Can I get number 8? :D
Avitar made by TheMaleLunala for my use only Sprite edited and used with permission by HowlingCat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Hello! May I grab Furfrou number 4 if they’re still available? My TH is RoseThePlague c: Edit; Would I also be able to pre-claim the Paras and Duskull lines? o:

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Added those claims (and pre-claims for you Rose)! I will send 4 on TH in a few minutes, Rose :D
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Bumping so this doesn't get deleted lmao But also to state, I'm holding back on any claims for DLC pokemon for Paldea until spoiler embargo drops at on Mar 13. (Mostly because I would rather add all of the dlc mons on my list in one go)
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
okay! That’s fine casually waiting for Archen Line
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hi Howling! Not a problem :3 Really love your sprites! If the furfrous are still open... would it be possible if I could claim 2 & 9 (since its been past almost 2 weeks? 23 days to be exact O:)
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x131 / 500 credits
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
If they are still open could I get 1?
Minjoo, yep! You can take 2 and 9! Ava, you can take 1! Let me note these down reallll quick.
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Thank you!!! If its okay, i'll be adding all the sprites I've got from you on toyhouse (in a separate folder) If thats okay? O: Also, may I dm you asking what i've received until now? ;0; I don't think I've saved all the one I've claimed >_<;;
Yep! That's perfectly fine with me and sure! Might take a bit because I have to go through some pages lmao

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 124125126

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page