PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Exclusive lookback

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

StellaDaneb's AvatarStellaDaneb
Every touney season, theres 4 new exclusives added. Its a hassle to keep up with all of them. I'm suggesting that every 3 seasons, we have a lookback season. What would a lookback season be? It'll be a season where the 12 exclusives from the last 3 seasons will be brought back for users to have another chance at them. Pros Would give the art team a season break from making exclusives Helps us poor users who have to use the tokens as a form of getting zc Those who constantly maintain arceus would have a chance to actually enjoy it every once in a while People would have an opportunity to relax from the tourneys without having to worry about dexes Cons Would actually make it a bit easier People can't accept change very well (this is said jokingly even tho it's very true)
avatar made for me by Magnum-Opus (thank you!)
1/1000 boxes
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah but then there's three whole months of nothing new happening...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Honestly? I think a break is needed. Usually whenever tournaments are brought up, one of the top complaints is that they're so frequent that people are getting drained or even downright sick of tournaments.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
MariNee's AvatarMariNee

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Yeah but then there's three whole months of nothing new happening...
Technically we only get 1 month of new pokemon out of the 3 months a season lasts, but yeah considering how eager people are to hunt the new poke as soon as they get released not having something new might be a problem. On the other hand I see a lot of players complaining about the tournaments, so there's that (though in my opinion if you don't like the tournaments just don't take part in them ). Unless you're trying to get/keep Arceus rank. Which probably is the source of the complaints.
Kaguro's AvatarKaguro
It's good idea because people can get Old tourney pokemon, but 3 months are Way too long "break". And I don't know how 12 pokemon can fit in 4 weeks. Because 3 pokemon per week is Way too fast in my opinion. And if someone do tournaments can buy pokemon for tokens. Old egg aren't expensive(1/4 tokens) and You can buy token in market for around 100-150k(for now)...
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher

QUOTE originally posted by MariNee

Unless you're trying to get/keep Arceus rank. Which probably is the source of the complaints.
Bingo. Heck, usually half of the complaints I see come from actual Arceus rankers, complaining of how constant the stream of Fakemons coming in is...
StellaDaneb's AvatarStellaDaneb

QUOTE originally posted by Kaguro

It's good idea because people can get Old tourney pokemon, but 3 months are Way too long "break". And I don't know how 12 pokemon can fit in 4 weeks. Because 3 pokemon per week is Way too fast in my opinion. And if someone do tournaments can buy pokemon for tokens. Old egg aren't expensive(1/4 tokens) and You can buy token in market for around 100-150k(for now)...
I wasn't thinking 3 eggs a week, I was thinking one egg a week for 12 weeks having the last 12 pkmn.
MariNee's AvatarMariNee

QUOTE originally posted by Kaguro

Old egg aren't expensive(1/4 tokens) and You can buy token in market for around 100-150k(for now)...
Actually you can buy the pokemon from other users (they range from 15-50gp) and breed them to get the eggdex. And that's the reason why I don't believe having an "Exclusive Lookback" is the way to go. Maybe during the "break season" we could win Custom Sprites? Maybe we could even get old CS like Nerdy Ilumise. That way we would still get something new during the season.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by PH

QUOTE originally posted by MariNee

Unless you're trying to get/keep Arceus rank. Which probably is the source of the complaints.
Bingo. Heck, usually half of the complaints I see come from actual Arceus rankers, complaining of how constant the stream of Fakemons coming in is...
To which my response would be "wish granted: Arceus rank now does nothing" because that would "solve" their complaint about needing to keep it. Of course, that would be a Terrible Idea™ but it makes you think, doesn't it?
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I enjoy seeing the new Fakemon that come out each tournament season. I would be disappointed if there was a tournament season where there was nothing new added. How about instead of new fakemon being added for a season custom sprites are added for the season instead. This way it would satisfy the users trying to get Arceus rank as it doesn't affect the dex, and it would satisfy the users who enjoy getting new Pokemon. But then there are the users who would complain that there aren't new fakemon being added, only new custom sprites of existing pokemon...
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page