PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Exclusive lookback

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

Pilicious's AvatarPilicious
Too much of a good thing isn't such a good thing. While 3 months might be good, I would agree that'd probably a bit long. Maybe a minivote could happen in which people vote for their favorites of that season, and bring the favorite back after 4 months? Just have a month of sorta like "The most favorite ones" or the like. But yeah, a small break from the tournaments would be nice.
I commissioned my Avatar from Surgary Violet on Tumblr. She can be found here. Thank you for reading my signature.
No support, it's unnecessary. After 2 seasons, the Tournament Fakemon become breedable, and their token price from the Tournament Prize Shop drops from the original 12 to 4 to 1 token. I'd rather see a 2 week break between tournaments than a "lookback".
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
But, you can always buy an old one from either the Shop or another user. If it's two Seasons ago, you can breed it yourself. I don't see a need for a Lookback to obtain them. As for the Arceus complaints... -There are typically FOUR new Eggs released every Season. After one month, you have acquired the entries for all (so long as you earned 1 point in each Tourney). Since you have already done what was required to keep Arceus, you now have two months of a "break". So I don't understand the logic of too many new Fakemon too soon. -From what I've heard, you have a certain amount of time before losing your Rank to acquire the Egg and Evo Dexes. Two Evos like Phastix? Not a problem. Either buy a second Egg to get the other Dex, or find someone who decided to hunt the new Poke, and buy one from them.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
MariNee's AvatarMariNee

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

-There are typically FOUR new Eggs released every Season. After one month, you have acquired the entries for all (so long as you earned 1 point in each Tourney).
Nope. If you get into top 100 you get a egg. If you earn at least 1 point you can buy an egg for 12 current season tokens. You get a max of 5 tokens per week meaning that it would take 10 weeks to get all tokens. Unless you buy them, but tokens can go for as high as 200zc in the beginning of the season.

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

-From what I've heard, you have a certain amount of time before losing your Rank to acquire the Egg and Evo Dexes.
You have until the end of the tournament that new egg/pokemon is released.
StellaDaneb's AvatarStellaDaneb
Bump, I got a new idea to make sure that there's no abuse from this too, no tokens would be given during the lookback season, but perhaps gems instead Easy: 2 medium gems (of the above egg's typing) Medium: 5 medium gems Hard: a large gem
avatar made for me by Magnum-Opus (thank you!)
1/1000 boxes
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

QUOTE originally posted by ShikaNatsume

Bump, I got a new idea to make sure that there's no abuse from this too, no tokens would be given during the lookback season, but perhaps gems instead Easy: 2 medium gems (of the above egg's typing) Medium: 5 medium gems Hard: a large gem
Absolutely not!! Shutting down the tornements for weeks, just for this? No!! Besides, what if the tornements that don't involve Clicking, what type would it give then?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
The type of the prize egg, like I had said. And they wouldn't be "shut down" They would still happen, but the prizes would be those from previous seasons to help some poor people (half of pfq including myself) not have to give everything that have just for a dex or two they missed.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

The type of the prize egg, like I had said. And they wouldn't be "shut down" They would still happen, but the prizes would be those from previous seasons to help some poor people (half of pfq including myself) not have to give everything that have just for a dex or two they missed.
You'd be shutting down the avaiblity of Tokens- making it even harder for people who can't make it in the Top ranks to get the egg. What are they supposed to Trade in for the egg if no one is getting Tokens? The gems?
It's not new eegs, there's no need for EVERYONE to participate, their means of getting it otherwise would be the tokens they got during the season the egg was originally released. I'm just trying to suggest to make it at least possible for poor and/or new people to get (and maintain even for a short while. At least more than 2 weeks) arceus
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

Hello, the entire miscellaneous prizes section called, they would like to stay readily available. Removing the ability to get tokens for a season would make things such as salon vouchers, doom seeds, black pokeblocks, reset bags and XD001 would make them much rarer as there are no tokens being gotten for 3 months. I see this suggestion only really helping people who are trying to get Acreus rank. While a lot of sighs are heard from the new exclusives being so hard to get, some people enjoy the exclusives being added. By the way things sounds it looks like this will only help 100 more people per tournament if they can get into the top 100. The Fakemon will be extremely hard to get if you don't get into the top 100 in a tournament you needed the eggdex for, and token prices will likely skyrocket as no tokens are being made for an entire season. There are likely more than 200 people trying to get Arceus, so this could actually doom some people for months if they didn't get enough tokens before the lookback reason started. This would cut off some people's way of getting ZC as they can't get any tokens. The people I see being affected by this update the worst are the people who use their tokens on stuff other than fakemon and buy a spare from a hunter because they don't care about the eggdex, and the new users who don't have any tokens, and don't have enough skill to make it into the top 100.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page