PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add Warning to PokéRadar Tab

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Zen's AvatarZen
Linking those pages could work as well.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
selocon's Avatarselocon
The is the basic tool used for Shiny Hunting. It can be bought for 750,000 . By itself, it provides a modest boost to your Shiny chances. To really make use of it you will need Hypermode, which allows you to hatch the same species of Egg repeatedly to accumulate a chain and sky-rocket your chances. As an alternative to Hypermode, you can buy the upgrade for 250,000 . It allows chaining the PokéRadar, but it is limited to a 35-chain instead of a 40-chain. Given the exponential nature of the chain's power, Hypermode does provide significantly higher chances. It can't not be any clearer! What this boils down to is not needing a warning to warn you that hatching a shiny without PR+/HM will break your chain, its bolding that you NEED one or the other to chain.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
support from me i really don't see why adding this warning harms anyone... plus it solves the problem of people asking in bugs why their chain broke and can prevent accidents from further happening. just because it's clear to the veteran players (aka, everyone in this thread) doesn't mean its clear for the newbies or casuals. and even so, accidents happen! honestly, i was one of those people who jumped into hunting "blind" because it's so darn easy (its a core feature to this game, so it's supposed to be like that hmhm) i didn't even consider a guide lmao (also, i've never known of its existence till now) of course thats my opinion, but it's still a valid point that people shouldn't have to go searching for a quide when this information should be avaliable all in one place c:
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Actually, up until probably gen 5 it wasn't a core feature of the games, so there's that. Also, it tells you on the screen itself you need either the PR+ or HM to chain!!! Sure, you can have a warning, but what does that do? ANYONE who has glanced at the bug or help forums in last week knows it won't help. We'll get more "why did my chain break?" "Did you read the warning?" "I never got one" kind of threads. A warning won't do diddly squat when it comes to people not reading. Which is what this suggest really boils down to.
Zen's AvatarZen
Or just not understanding. Some people have a hard time understanding things, even when it's right in their face. Or if they're a bit younger than most of us. My sister has a hard time reading important things when they're in a paragraph, and others do too. Also, he said core to this game. Not the main games. Honestly, just because we understand doesn't mean everyone does. As is evident by the help/bug threads. Even a simple warning that just says you will need hm/+ in plain words can help.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I think honestly the main issue is the lack of a chain-break warning when you don't have the Radar/HM/Radar+. Maybe that's all that's needed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
^^^ yes thank you :'
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Zen's AvatarZen
Ah, yep, that could work too.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page