PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 385386387388389··· 403404405

I've been wondering about your About Me type race rotation thing, I've seen it credited to you but am not sure where to get the code to try it for myself? Would this badge work in a Signature as well?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I've been wondering about your About Me type race rotation thing, I've seen it credited to you but am not sure where to get the code to try it for myself?
I've not posted it anywhere, as I neither have a journal nor do I feel like it's user friendly enough to be at the moment, so I've just been handing it out on request via PM. It was just made to be used by me in my About Me, so it only fits in a space 310px wide (full About Me width) or larger without removing types or manually changing the shape is all ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Would this badge work in a Signature as well?
Yup! Should work in most places, so long as you don't hit the character limit in your signature. Can remove the comments, or move to a site skin to help with that as mentioned. I just haven't tested it thoroughly, so it might interact with templates made by other users strangely. It should work fine in most cases though, just if it doesn't let me know haha ^^
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
Ooh, okay, and i see you have a signature one as well =) I'll PM you later about the "About Me" one, thank you!!
Hello got another question. Can you modify the pokemon timeline? Like for ex it says bred in daycare by x. hatched by x. released to shelter by x. Can you replace that x with your username? So it looks like everything in the shelter is breed/hatched etc by you lol.Its a bit funny tbh but just asking.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.

QUOTE originally posted by Pokemon Breeder

...Can you replace that x with your username? So it looks like everything in the shelter is breed/hatched etc by you lol...
Answered via PM after clarifying some things, but posting here for others and to let it be known the question was answered already:
#timeline .tlitem > a.userlink0 { font-size: 0; // Hides the link text &::after { content: 'USERNAME'; // The username to be shown display: inline-block; text-decoration: underline; // Remove this if you want to remove the underline font-size: 16px; // Allows the text to be shown } }
Just replace 'USERNAME' with the username to be shown in the timeline.
mystically's Avatarmystically
I'm trying to use the custom typeless field background image code, but it doesn't seem to be working for me? Has there been an update that requires different codes? I've tried refreshing and logging out/in, but my image still doesn't show up.
really gotta redo my signature kitsune ♡ 24 ♡ she/it journal ♡ -4 server time (EST)
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
have you try clearing your cache?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:42 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
mystically's Avatarmystically
thought i did but apparently i did not. it is now working. i am dumb lol
maruchu's Avatarmaruchu
when field clicking on mobile, the pokemon's appearance defaults to the small sprite (ex. ). is there a way to change it to always be the full sprite via css?
avatar is from kiki's delivery service

QUOTE originally posted by maruchu

...is there a way to change it to always be the full sprite via css?
Yep! If you want it to never show the small sprite, only the big sprite in your private fields and in public fields on mobile the following should work:
.fieldmon { img.big { display: block !important; } img.small { display: none !important; } }
If you want it to only be while clicking, only in public fields or otherwise, let me know and I can adjust it ^^ hopefully that works as you're wanting?

Pages: 123··· 385386387388389··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page