PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 284285286287288··· 403404405

Are you talking about https://pokefarm.com/skin ? If so I think it would work.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
The custom colors you can customize when making a CSS. I can't get them to work for me.
Is it ok if I see your code? Because it might help to understand the situation better. If so you can send it in a pm or post it. (Please use [nobbcode]code here[/nobbcode]
The code in the extra CSS tab? (tell me if i did something wrong-) @padding: 50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { margin:-@padding!important; left:45%!important; top:45%!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; } #multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; } #shelterarea .pokemon+.tooltip_content { display:block; visibility:hidden } #shelterarea .pokemon.lock+.tooltip_content, #shelterarea .pokemon:hover+.tooltip_content { visibility:visible; } #shelterarea:not(.selected) .pokemon+.tooltip_content img:not([src*=gender]) { visibility:visible; float:left; transform:scale(15); opacity:.75; transform-origin:bottom left; -ms-interpolation-mode:nearest-neighbor; image-rendering:-moz-crisp-edges; image-rendering:pixelated; touch-action:none; pointer-events:none; }
You didn't do anything wrong. But you can't change the colour of this CSS because there's no colour in there to begin with. Though I'm sure you can find someone to edit in colour if you ask.

QUOTE originally posted by HeartOfAWizard

You didn't do anything wrong. But you can't change the colour of this CSS because there's no colour in there to begin with. Though I'm sure you can find someone to edit in colour if you ask.
I was using the coloration tabs for the site content. (Main colors, user link colors, etc.)
Hmm, how to explain? Fixed it: Do the colour before, save the Skin (Say use it) and then edit in the CSS, it will work. (I just tested)

QUOTE originally posted by HeartOfAWizard

Hmm, how to explain? Fixed it: Do the colour before, save the Skin (Say use it) and then edit in the CSS, it will work. (I just tested)
Thank you.
I've copy/pasted the CSS that places field Pokemon in the center, but it doesn't seem to be working when putting it into the Custon CSS part of the site skin. Any ideas on what's going wrong?
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Did you refresh?
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

Pages: 123··· 284285286287288··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page