PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Removed
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Removed
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Animela's Art Contest v.2 Using this to keep track of Winner's choosings.
1st: AngelHeart With Animela Contest - Flight
28d Hypermode 4 prize picks

Comments

Okay so to start, I really like how this piece flows. From the bright simplistic background to the shading, I can honestly say I like it all. I will say I actually kind of wish they were still blushing like they were in the WIP, it added the perfect depth to the expression they're holding. This scene does remind me one of that i wrote during the couple chapters that we explore these characters when Animela is younger when they're just getting to know each other. Ani's all worried about what he thinks about what she looks like without her stone when she finally does decide to show him and is freaking out when he doesn't really care what she looks like. She panics, starts trying to over explain herself and he, in an effort to try and shut her up, gives her back the stone and picks her up to fly off. Needless to say it succeeds. The bright colours and lighting used in this piece's background really set the mood for me.
2nd: Keartricity With Animela Art Contest
550GP Voucher 4 prize picks

Comments

Gah, the cuteness. I had actually hoped someone would try to snag em as kids. As much as Ani likes to run/wander off as a child, I admit I really like seeing something like this because they were really close then. The dulled background really puts the focus on the characters and I will admit that I love Animela's gleeful expression. I would like to point out that these characters, even as furries, have fingers for hands(Each finger is tipped with a pad) instead of paws but I honestly didn't bother because the way you have the characters set here it doesn't look wrong. I also wasn't able to give any examples for these characters in this form so the fact that you were able to portray them despite these limitations is awesome.
3rd: Magicsoda With Animela Contest
550GP Voucher 3 prize picks

Comments

I was really curious to see what you did with Tysiga's wing here. I'm not sure if you made a mistake in using the Anatomy chart for the bones and tried to make them visible or just wanted to make it look more bat-like. Either way I really like the style that this was drawn in. I love the playful charm you've thrown in as if they're playing chase. When Ani gets into a playful mode with Tysiga when they're out and about she has a tendency to start running away to make him chase her. He usually succeeds because he uses his wings to outspeed her before she gets far enough ahead to find a hiding spot. It makes me giggle that this ended up being drawn like one of the many games.
4th: foldedmasks With Prepare for Battle
100GP Voucher 3 prize picks

Comments

SoseriousKusachi. Love her. The body language portrays a moment of hesitation like... "Like uhm... I'm going to stab you now, kay?" I admit I was actually hoping you'd follow through on that "binge" you made threat of. I like how this one was done and couldn't imagine what you'd do for the others but I had a bet they'd be just as good. If you had a shop I'd probably tackle you for the others.
5th: Pokaypie With To Carry the Soul - WIP
100GP Voucher 2 prize picks

Comments

Okay so I really really want to see this one finished. When you get back, please finish it <3 The fact that you drew this out shows that you paid attention to the extra details portion of Tysiga's reference profile. Just the fact that she is wearing his crystal and is also holding it in a touching manner shows off what ends up being a really touching scene. This WIP is also adorable. I just want, as I pointed out, for Tysiga's demon wing to be fixed in its finger/arc count.
Notes Because PokayPie hasn't been on in 2 weeks and I'm not sure when she'll be back, we'll be skipping her in the rounds for Prize picking and she can pick when she finally gets back and finishes the piece. I will be contacting each winner on an individual basis for the choice picks. Please be patient with me while I make the rounds. Prizes will be delivered when the selections have been made. Awesome Art made by everyone else. Zephos - TheYogcave - tulip5366 - Panda
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Alright awesome~ So I'm sitting here working on my books and I ended up finding a page I've been missing for a couple years now. ASdkasdklsadj It's ripped across the middle, had chunks missing, and is faded but Oh my God I needed this page. It has basically the cutest scene I've written in ever. -Sniffles- I reread it and ended up crying like omg. <3 Another awesome thing is as soon as I post this i'm going to go stick my pumpkin pie in the Oven so it'll be ready to eat by 9 my time... ... 30 minutes later I realize I somehow got distracted, oh no. *shrugs and bounces off to put pie in oven since she forgot what she was typing about.*
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Okay so I need to stop having these weird as heck dreams. They're seriously creeping me out and I can't understand why they're turning up now. I've had these dreams back and forth rotating for a couple weeks now.

Dream one: The Warehouse

I'm seated, hiding in a secluded box with my laptop. I'm either working on an RP With someone or I'm typing my stories. I apparently have skype set up so that it auto answers calls(Not normal) so when a call comes in, it answers. However it didn't alert me so the call has been going for about 10 minutes before I realize that I'm in a call. There's a man and a woman talking to each other. They're waiting for other people in the room to join in. I typically don't realize I'm in the call until I get a message in my skype which causes the volume on the computer to turn up to normal... I don't know why it does that. Woman: Ew... She's still here? Man: Apparently. Maybe we should switch over to the other room. Woman: She's in the call, we can see that. Must be an auto setup though because the mic is clearly on but it's been 10 minutes and there's been no response. She doesn't seem to actually be there. Man: Alright, it's not like she can really do anything, we just needed this one without all the newbies. *I realize at this point that they're talking about me. I hold my tongue as their conversation takes a more negative twist, repeating comments I've read and heard over the past few years along with a few that I've said on occasion to myself. I take off the headset that I usually just use to cancel the noise around me because it helps me focus. I sigh shaking my head in a slight depression before putting them back on.* *another woman joins them in the call* Woman2: Hey, waz up -Bword-es? Woman: Just waitin for your butt and talking bout troublemakers. Woman2: oooh which one? Is it- *I drop out of the call before hearing the name and set down the headset. Shaking my head, I also close the top of the laptop and sit staring at the "wall" thinking to myself. Eventually I open a door, much like a cupboard, and look out into the "world". This entire world is inside a giant building, similar to warehouse 13's make. I don't understand how, just this is the world. There is nothing else. I end up leaving the box to go out into this world. Then I realize I'm being stalked. In my head it's because I'm different... Similar to Divergent I think... And if I get caught by "one of those" I'll end up being eliminated. So I'm sneaking around... The rest of the dream is really fuzzy up until a certain point where I try to leave the warehouse through a door I found... Which only leads me to pop up on the opposite side of the building.*

Dream two: The House Call

In this dream I'm usually working on some sort of art either at the computer or I'm painting the walls. Then a man that I know that I've never actually seen in person just shows up at my house, knocking. I can recognize who he is but I can't understand why he's here. Every time someone answers the door (Because I'm too afraid to) he starts asking for me using my username to which I end up hiding in my room trying to clean it because somehow it keeps getting messy. Carriegrace reconizes the username as the character in my book and ends up sending him to my room where I'm still scrambling to clean the tornado of a mess that's in there.... Except this is my old room, how it used to look 5 years ago before we left this place. I came back but I'm no longer in it and most of the furniture I had is gone. Anyways, he enters my room and sits in front of the entertainment center I typically used as a pseudo guitar amp, on the ground. Then we start talking, him starting it while I'm picking up blankets and throwing them on the top bunk. Man: So I've been reviewing your staffing profile Me: You don't want me, please just go. Man: *seemingly ignores comment* And I've also been reviewing your work Me: What do you mean? Man: I believe you could be a valuable asset to the team. Me: Valuable would mean that someone wants it. They don't want me, I'm not even that good. Man: But I want it. Me: Review the staffing profile again. You might find a giant "Do not hire, Giant -Bword-" sign hanging on the front door. You can't work in a team if most of the team does not get along. You're wasting your time here. -Random banter that's never the same. This last time we ended up talking about music.- Man: And that's why revenge is uncouth. Me: Honestly I think I used to be that kind of person... But that was years ago. I was much younger, I've tried to grow past everything. I don't... I don't even really feel anymore. The emotions are simpler I suppose, more focused on what is considered the now. I find it hard to not get distracted if I think about the past so I just don't. Man: That was the one thing that I was worried about. Are you still sure you can't be a Valuable asset? Me: Valuable? No. Provide what's asked for? I can do that. Man: Then join me. Was this not your dream? Me: It was... I would... But... that's not up to me. I was a terrible person, even if I'm no longer the same, they don't know that. I'd only end up causing problems again. You can have anyone you want, people who are much better, people who would cause less issue. Please go. Man: *He stands, a smile piercing the until now serious face.* I'll take that as a yes. Me: What? No, I'm not allowed! This makes no sense, why are you here? *Then I wake up*

Dream three: The Unexpected Visit

This dream typically starts out with me hanging something on the wall next to the unlit fireplace... a toy for Roury. It's odd but that's what I'm doing. A man shows up, knocking at the door. I recognize the man by his voice and while it scares me, he explains that he and a few other people I know are currently traveling cross country. They knew I was in the area and needed a place to stay for the night. This scares me even MORE however I oblige to the request and get started on cooking a large meal so they can have something to eat. 4 men, 4 woman. I'm scared crapless but they don't seem to notice. They conversate about random things, I cook dinner. They watch TV, I serve the food. One couple sleeps in the master bed, two girls take the bunk beds, two guys on the guest bed, the last girl takes the chair and a blanket and the last man is on the couch. I'm sleeping on the floor in front of the master. In the morning, still NOTHING has happened but I'm very uncomfortable, waiting for something /TO/ happen. They act as if nothing is wrong. It's... very awkward for me. I serve breakfast, one man thanks me for being a good hostess, then watch them pile into a van and drive away. At this point I'm still extremely confused as to what's going on but I pick back up where I left off when I first heard the knock... and go back to hanging Roury's toy.

Dream four: Endless Apology

This one's a bit shorter than the others. I'm... I don't know where, the walls are blank and it is dark. There is a woman there. I know her, she is apologizing over and over and explaining WHY for every apology. This... This isn't normal for her. This is more like something I used to do when I was like... 8. I recognize the action, I'm just not sure why she's doing it. I think I'm working on fixing my shoe or tying it or something... I can't really see what I'm doing because I keep looking at her. Eventually I stop doing what I'm doing and scold her. Me: Will you PLEASE stop and just leave me alone? Woman: Why? I'm just trying to apologize. Me: Because I'm the one who's supposed to be saying sorry... She goes back to sounding like a broken record and I end up waking up after frustratingly arguing with her about why she needs to stop saying sorry.
...I liked it better when I was having the repetitive dream about the white room where I was squished by invisible monsters that made me wake up screaming. Ages 4 through 10 and then ebbed off becoming less often as I got older. I guess I preferred the pure fear over the creepiness of things that make no sense to me... On a positive note, people really liked my pie and the crust was apparently flaky in a good way. I'm now in charge of making the pie crusts for Pasties. I need some sort of distraction. I think I'm going to outside today since the snow seems to be melting... Maybe find a ho and start tilling the ground.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
So... I have been without net in my house for 8 DAYS e________e; I managed to pull free net while I was up north for like... 2 minutes but that was it. I GOT SO BORED. //dies So I got a ton of book writing done and decided to do something a little more arty. Decided to make Emoticons for myself.
= o-o = c: = =\ = ;_; = T_T
= e-e = <_< = <//< = x_x Sleepy
= o//o = .//. = >//< = -//- = -w-
I also baked... a lot. This house has never seen so many sweets. Also if it doesn't snow for another two days I'm getting my garden started. >w<
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Removed
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Welp finished it
Pixel art of Raven's Gnoll startling Animela with Hugs And Ani's not using her morphing stone. Not just realized she's missing the forth toe on each foot Crap //toolazytofix
Crap his character is tall. I just hope I got the proportions correct for 10ft vs Ani's Canon 5'7". Today has been very uneventful aside from my cousin going into labour again and this time they're not stopping it. It's been raining all day which is effecting my back so I'm pretty much very sore atm.
//rolls away
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Gah I can't stop squeeing! Okay so two days ago I put my seeds in water to start them germinating(around 24 hours) and last night I put them in paper folds to start the seeding process. Got a few roots and fake leaves going. This morning I got a HUGE surprise. All of my seeds decided to Grow their Roots and fake leaves overnight I didn't expect them to hit the seedling stage so quickly, they usually take a couple days. BUT This got me excited. So I quickly put them to dirt using some of the dirt from the spot in the backyard I've got picked out which has a really nice Nutrient count and PH level. Hopefully I'll be finished tilling by the time they get to the Sapling stage. XD I did take one and put it in a Cup I made in ceramics a while back. I'm going to keep an eye on it on individually. I twas completely buried but by the time I took the picture it had decided that it wanted to be above ground. This is a really good sign.
I also found a couple worms and a cricket when I was shaking dirt into the containers to bring inside so the dirt's good and the Cricket is lucky. >w< I let the little guy back outside. This is going to be a really good harvest, I can feel it.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Alright, like the idea of the new ["style"] tags. Testing to see if I can't make something up to complete the form of this. Self noting to make future references quicker. This is a Url, also noted as 'a' url goes to my deviantart. Seems to work fine.

Testing

This is a test for displays. I need a Darker Purple top and Inside lighter purple. It is denoted under .acclike with extra .acc_head,body,end tags for the individual pockets.

This is a hidebox

This is a simple hidebox. Not doing anything special with it really. It is denoted under .accordion acc_head,body,end tags added after .accordion will change the style of the top, middle and bottom.

Hi!

This one works under the .accordion tags

This is an Accordion

The hide tags seem to steal from it.
This is a horizontal rule. It's denoted by hr.
In order to change the colour you need to use border-color.
This is a Progression Bar
It's denoted by .expbar, .expbar>span, and .expbar>div>div Each section has it's own colours to customize.

QUOTE originally posted by Nobody

This is a quote tag. It takes its colours from acclike.

This is a stackbox

Stuff goes here of course

It seems to take its stuff from acclike

Stuff goes here of course
This is a TableTable uses a lotOf different tags
But doesn't need muchLuckily only the regularand tbody types are needed
Since the thead and tfootare not used in postsAs far as I'm aware anyways
I have this set to center all the text in the cells. Thank goodness because I usually want them centered and usually have to center them all individually. u-u;
And This is a tooltip denoted by .explain
I need to find what changes the colours of the box.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page