PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Still not enjoying hurting my hands I dislike this so much. Usually I like to sit down and do an 8 hour workday, whether it's typing or drawing... the longer I work the more efficently I do so because I'm able to get and keep a rhythem. I've been trying to take it slow but only being able to hold my pen for 15-30 minutes before my hands complain is kinda irksome. Mostly working on Backend PFQ Art stuff because of upcoming Deadlines. Kinda mad at myself cause I have a lot of personal stuff I want to do. Typing isn't nearly as bad now but I've definitely cut my socials by quite a bit and haven't really been doing story work either. Not going to get as much done as I wanted done before I go to my Inlaws in the upcoming week. We're staying through Thanksgiving. I shouldn't be bringing my tablet but I'm going to anyway.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Still working very slowly. My backend has a ton of sketches piled up at least. Some for spriting, others for commissions. My finger joints feel like papercuts but it's nothing like the Burning/Seating sensation it was before. Still stuck at a 30 minute limit most of the time. Been kinda doing this thing where I sit down for 30-45 minutes, 3 times a day, to get my work done. Recent IRL Commission. She wanted "A Lamb and Koala wearing bows" with different colors for her Valentines & Shamrock/St Patties Day themed Baby Shower invitations. Finished this a few weeks ago as sit downs between other sketches. Took way too long but I don't really do personal work often. Got most of my Paldea sprite claims already sketched out so I should be able to focus on those after I wipe out my current commissions list. Probably won't reopen the art shop until my fingers stop hurting so I can give them a real break.
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Xmas Box opening

350+ Boxes + 9 Seals, 2419 gp

Rare Items

Treasure Items

18 | Relic Copper 2 | Relic Silver 2 | Pearl 6 | Big Pearl 5 | Tiny Mushroom 6 | Brick Piece 6 | Nugget 4 | Rare Bone 4 | Silver Leaf 3 | Gold Leaf 3 | Pretty Wing 3 | Stardust 1 | Big Mushroom 1 | Star Piece

Misc

27 Berries 54 Gummis 58 Evolution Items

Form Changers

2 | Sun Jewel 1 | Leftovers 1 | Fan Sparkplug 1 | Frost Sparkplug 1 | King's Shield 1 | Heat Sparkplug 1 | Rain Jewel 1 | Mow Sparkplug 1 | Snow Jewel 1 | X-Ray Specs
Nunka's AvatarNunka
A meme happened - Original Image Source - Deand7 on Imgur Filing under "Things Desiga would totally do". Yes they're serious, they're such a gremlin sometimes I swear.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Been a while since I posted Drew Ani's Kekeri Raven - A Messenger Bird turned Emotional Support companion. Galadal loses the ability to fly after a ghoul attack. Her wing was "fixed" but the loose tendons make it difficult to use so she refuses to do more than glide. She's pretty smart and can use some phrases with intended meaning behind them. For example "hand" can be used to demand pets/scritches. She later evolves into a Harpy-Like creature after she reaches a mana threshhold. Also Random Fanart

Next Gen Spoier

Paldea Spoiler

Nunka's AvatarNunka

The last tower of Taikunta

In a tower far away, the hunters become prey For within its quiet halls is where the demon stays For fools it's an errand's end, a blade that never bends If you greet the beast you meet, you may make some friends A wing of black, a wing of white One takes the morn, one takes the night An eye of gold, an eye of blue The final choice is made by you. If you come, what will you do? Say hello or meet your doom?
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Nightshadel Forest

In Nightshadel, we're free to roam An ancient tree to call our home. Among its roots, we laugh, we cry We live, we wonder, and we die. Songs for the children we have born Songs of learning, songs to mourn. Though few in number, we are strong This is where the Lupine belong.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Been working on more character redesigns for novel stuff. I have sketches for some other characters in progress but haven't been able to work on anything of my own for the last week.

A demon(Britin) and his contractor(Seikou)

Caribou based Satyr (Bree)

She has both arms but I didn't want it getting in the way of her tail.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
aaaa I was just trying to get Albinos but second self hatched melan!
Lv. 100 — +211,106
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
This really is a bit of a surprise. I'm not using an ubercharm or shiny charm and my last Melan took over 4k hatches.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Sometimes we find a light in this dark world we wander.

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page