PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

additional "save order" button on organise fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

POLL: support or no?

Total votes: 63

You must be logged in to vote.

Suggestion Title: Another "Save Order" button for organise fields view. Suggestion Summary: so when you organise your fields, the "save order" button is right down the bottom:

like this

my suggestion is to add a duplicate of that button up the top as well. Positive points: less scrolling when organising fields, quality of life, will save mobile users a lot of time Negative points: takes up a tiiiny bit of space? Reason For Consideration: i have a lot of fields, and i know there are plenty of users with even more than me. when arranging fields, usually i'm moving them from the bottom to the top of the list, so when i'm done, i'm at the top of the list, and the "save order" button is waaaay down the bottom. not terrible on pc, but on phone it is a nightmare. i think this would save a lot of time for users, and be beneficial in general.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
selocon's Avatarselocon
Yes! Please! It helps if you're moving a field upwards especially.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Agravøn's AvatarAgravøn
Support! This would make it way easier for organized fields
Lv. 96 — 15,577 / 27,937
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
My shop!
boop! added a poll :3
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Support! And there should be also a "Cancel" button too! Having to scroll down to the very bottom to close that pop up after accidentally clicking the "organise fields" option is very annoying both on PC and mobile especially when you have 100+ fields.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
yes it would be handy if the cancel button was up the top as well ^^ i've hit the organise fields button by accident more than once also when you buy a new field it always appears last, so you have to scroll down, drag the field to the top, then scroll all the way back down again to get to the save order button
bump
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Support
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
boop
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
I just want to mention, when you're going through your fields list (what fields you have and such) there's a cancel button at the top and bottom of your fields. When you select a Pokemon to trade in the trade centre and are looking at the fields to find the right one, there's a cancel button at the top and bottom. Basically, this has its uses in other parts of the site where it can get long. Why not here as well?
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page