PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in additional "save order" button on organise fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > additional "save order" button on organise fields >

Suggestion Title: Another "Save Order" button for organise fields view. Suggestion Summary: so when you organise your fields, the "save order" button is right down the bottom:

like this

my suggestion is to add a duplicate of that button up the top as well. Positive points: less scrolling when organising fields, quality of life, will save mobile users a lot of time Negative points: takes up a tiiiny bit of space? Reason For Consideration: i have a lot of fields, and i know there are plenty of users with even more than me. when arranging fields, usually i'm moving them from the bottom to the top of the list, so when i'm done, i'm at the top of the list, and the "save order" button is waaaay down the bottom. not terrible on pc, but on phone it is a nightmare. i think this would save a lot of time for users, and be beneficial in general.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page