PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mini-games for the Site

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12

Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
Suggestion Title: Simple flash games for others to play on the site Suggestion Summary: Basically little flash games for users to play on the site that you can get a prize for once a day if they get a high enough score when playing. Positive points: People will likely play them and create memories of PFQ like PF1 once did. Might make people become more active because they have a game they love to play on here. More people will join the site if others tell their friends about these games they play on here. Negative points: Some people might become enraged if a game they play is considered " hard ". Might make people least likely to join in events, like Mass-Clicking and 12 Days of Christmas, because they could get too involved in the game. Reason For Consideration: On PF1, one of the main things I remembered was the flash games on there and I think it would be nice to bring it back as other relics from PF1 are coming onto PFQ.
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Uh... there were no Flash games on PF1...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Wait really? I remember playing little games on PF1. Aren't those considered flash games or just mini games to play?
Let's try to clarify, what do you mean when you say "Flash game"? Would you include PFQ's Berry Blender and/or Pokéwalker in that category?
The Berry blender is like a flash game as it is a short game with a simple goal: Click on red arrow to crush the berries into Pokeblocks. The Pokewalker is more like how Pokemon Go is and is more like an app game to play. And I think Flash Games are more like little mini games with a goal and how to get to said goal, which I mean by controls, and can either run on Adobe Flash or just little games made by the creatorof the website.
ok, so the Berry Blender and Walker are actually the same thing: minigames. (Specifically, interactive SVG images, but that's besides the point) So is that what you were referring to?
Yes, it seems like that is what I am referring to.
Those take a considerable amount of time to implement, which is why they've only been done for "serious" features. If it were just minigames for the sake of minigames, I'm not really sure what would be good to do - for PF1 those were more like programming exercises that I did to improve myself, and decided they would be neat to add. I'll look into it, but please don't expect too much on this.
Alright, that is understandable Niet.
Mackenziv's AvatarMackenziv
this sounds fun but all my houses tech doesnt let me use games with adobe flash..
26 / 300 gs balls

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page