PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mini-games for the Site

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Mini-games for the Site >

Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
Suggestion Title: Simple flash games for others to play on the site Suggestion Summary: Basically little flash games for users to play on the site that you can get a prize for once a day if they get a high enough score when playing. Positive points: People will likely play them and create memories of PFQ like PF1 once did. Might make people become more active because they have a game they love to play on here. More people will join the site if others tell their friends about these games they play on here. Negative points: Some people might become enraged if a game they play is considered " hard ". Might make people least likely to join in events, like Mass-Clicking and 12 Days of Christmas, because they could get too involved in the game. Reason For Consideration: On PF1, one of the main things I remembered was the flash games on there and I think it would be nice to bring it back as other relics from PF1 are coming onto PFQ.
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page