PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Rank Frustrations

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
No support. The requirement for Arceus is completion, which is literally the goal of every pokemon game ever. There's just something fundamentally wrong with the highest rank being anything other than having hatched/dexed every available pokemon.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ren's AvatarRen
Support,It would be better if it isn't so hard to maintain.
Avatar from Cardfight!! Vanguard
BinOfTrash's AvatarBinOfTrash
Support. Arceus would be so hard to keep with all the tournaments. I don't no how the staff would find a solution... But it seems way to hard to keep. Maybe after the fakemon are released there is a time period were you can keep your rank so you can get the eggs asap?
I've already expressed my support for making Arceus easier to maintain in the previous thread that was made regarding this topic. I said it there and I'll say it again here: Arceus is supposed to be hard to get and nobody challenges that point, and nobody is challenging the fact that Arceus should require maintenance to keep. The problem is the fact that keeping Arceus is currently almost impossible if you have real-life obligations or don't pay money.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
Clow's AvatarClow
I support this, but I think the best idea might be an adjustment to the 'reward' perhaps they can make an item that boosts the melan chances? It could even be a zophan purchasable item that could either work like an uber charm (lasts for x ammount of time before it expires) or like a exp share or scour boost where it's a permenant, then you can recieve one upon getting arceus. It might be a good way to work around difficult programming and even if its a very small boost it would be nice to have. I have yet to make it to arceus, but part of it is this inability to maintain it, it doesn't drive me to really want to get it since its agonizing to maintain, so I support a way to make keeping it more managable

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
No support. So many suggestions have been made about arceus rank and the point that mostly comes across in it is "tournaments are too hard for melan hunters because they can't afford tokens and can't participate," which are points you essentially mentioned. If you are melan hunting as an arceus rank user, you can at the very least sell shinies and albinos you get from the hunt on the trade forums to get tokens. Arceus rank is supposed to be the way it is.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754

QUOTE originally posted by RozziDoodles

No support. So many suggestions have been made about arceus rank and the point that mostly comes across in it is "tournaments are too hard for melan hunters because they can't afford tokens and can't participate," which are points you essentially mentioned. If you are melan hunting as an arceus rank user, you can at the very least sell shinies and albinos you get from the hunt on the trade forums to get tokens. Arceus rank is supposed to be the way it is.
I mean... I get where you're coming from, but do you think we don't already do that..? I'm not sure there's any S/A/M hunter out there who doesn't sell their extras.
Icon by Me
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I've maintained arceus rank through every tournament except for one tournament season. This was from selling extra shinies and albinos from my hunts, doing some box hunts, and generally being active in trading around site to get to where I need to go. It's a challenge but it's not impossible and that's the point of it. You might argue that this isn't possible for everyone because people have jobs and lives and whatnot, but what you don't know is that the only tournament season I missed was because I didn't have wifi access, and through all the rest of them I've been very active in college earning my degree with studying and exams and whatnot thrown at me left and right, leaving oftentimes bare minimum time for me to actively do things, maybe an hour or two a day sometimes. Arceus rank should be hard, and if you're set on a melan hunt that gets into the thousands, you'll have a huge abundance of shinies, more than the value of the tokens, and you'll be able to participate in some of the tournaments anyway. My point in selling the shinies for them is that the argument that melan hunters then can't afford to buy tokens is irrelevant, as with the boosts enacted from melan hunting with arceus rank and long chains and everything else the typical melan hunter uses, you can.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I'm sorry, but if multiple Arceus rankers are complaining about Arceus Rank being too hard to get (both here and on the other thread), then Arceus Rank is too hard to get. Do you SERIOUSLY think I got the Azure Flute and completed the UB quest by sitting idly by? Literally the only thing I see being complained about that makes Arceus so "impossible" is the Tournaments. Again, I have 8 hours to play Pokefarm every day and that's nowhere near enough to even scrape 100th place, even if I spend those entire 8 hours playing. There is something wrong with the system.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I literally just patched Tournaments to not break chains while you participate.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page