PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Rank Frustrations

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Arceus Rank Frustrations >

RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I've maintained arceus rank through every tournament except for one tournament season. This was from selling extra shinies and albinos from my hunts, doing some box hunts, and generally being active in trading around site to get to where I need to go. It's a challenge but it's not impossible and that's the point of it. You might argue that this isn't possible for everyone because people have jobs and lives and whatnot, but what you don't know is that the only tournament season I missed was because I didn't have wifi access, and through all the rest of them I've been very active in college earning my degree with studying and exams and whatnot thrown at me left and right, leaving oftentimes bare minimum time for me to actively do things, maybe an hour or two a day sometimes. Arceus rank should be hard, and if you're set on a melan hunt that gets into the thousands, you'll have a huge abundance of shinies, more than the value of the tokens, and you'll be able to participate in some of the tournaments anyway. My point in selling the shinies for them is that the argument that melan hunters then can't afford to buy tokens is irrelevant, as with the boosts enacted from melan hunting with arceus rank and long chains and everything else the typical melan hunter uses, you can.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page