PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Wait, so looker can only apear on the background of the event page, and nowhere else in pfq?
I Hate Budget Cuts. But Really, Who Doesn't?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by BilboSwaggins

Wait, so looker can only apear on the background of the event page, and nowhere else in pfq?
Yes! Here's a hint for the future: When there's a specific "event page", typically pokefarm.com/event/something, then the event is self-contained - everything will be there, unless it specifically says otherwise. Got it?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
This makes me excited, but I just hope my power and internet don't go out again like it did last night. I love that you guys started the event on Christmas since most others end on Christmas Day :D
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Etherious's AvatarEtherious
Wait will there be a reward for completing the interaction goal and finding looker each day?
trisoul's Avatartrisoul
Looker reward is given for finding all the looker each day Interaction goal is different each day
Avatar made by Bunneeh I'll walk down the path I've chosen, no matter the consequences.
Does anyone know what the looker reward is?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes. I do. No, I'm not telling you. Event prizes are always pretty awesome, though, so you can bet that a challenge that requires you to be consistently online for 12 days in a row is going to be pretty good!
Okay I didn't think you would :).
octopolis's Avataroctopolis

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Yes. I do. No, I'm not telling you. Event prizes are always pretty awesome, though, so you can bet that a challenge that requires you to be consistently online for 12 days in a row is going to be pretty good!
I was hoping Niet would break down and answer that question.. I am truly excited for both Looker and for the Interaction point prizes! As if my New Years Resolution was going to be to get unlazified, pfft~
I kinda was too, but as the saying goes: you can't have everything in life.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page