PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678910

ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

Oh, understood. Like the Advent calendar two or three of years ago on PF1, right? I will really try to get all the prizes! Also, there's a way we can have the drawing on the background on another site like DA or similar so we can share it with the proper credit? I have a Pokémon-themed Facebook page where I share images and other stuff and I'd really like to share that one... If you say no, that's fine, uh. I just think it's beautiful.
The art is on the PFQ Facebook page ^^
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
tracy's Avatartracy
champion.png
If I am correct, this event will be 12 different days in a row from the morning of your Christmas all the way to January 5th, with a different prize each day if you make the required number of interactions. However, you have to actually get all 12 prizes in order to do the Looker Quest, which will not be until Day 12, if not on a 13th day. Am I understanding correctly, or misunderstanding. I have today's prize, or the first one, if that helps. Thank you.
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by DuskAurøra

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

Oh, understood. Like the Advent calendar two or three of years ago on PF1, right? I will really try to get all the prizes! Also, there's a way we can have the drawing on the background on another site like DA or similar so we can share it with the proper credit? I have a Pokémon-themed Facebook page where I share images and other stuff and I'd really like to share that one... If you say no, that's fine, uh. I just think it's beautiful.
The art is on the PFQ Facebook page ^^
Thank you! (It wasn't there when I checked before) Now my page is 100% more cute!
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
raggirare's Avatarraggirare
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Not what I was expecting, certainly an interesting event. Little odd to be running well past Christmas but hey free stuff.
The 12 Days of Christmas are traditionally the 12 days after the modern Christmas (starting either Christmas Day or Boxing Day depending on the tradition followed). Personally, I'm glad this event is this side of Christmas because it's a lot less stressful without having to balance with pre-Christmas prep.
0xymoronic's Avatar0xymoronic
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by tracy

If I am correct, this event will be 12 different days in a row from the morning of your Christmas all the way to January 5th, with a different prize each day if you make the required number of interactions. However, you have to actually get all 12 prizes in order to do the Looker Quest, which will not be until Day 12, if not on a 13th day. Am I understanding correctly, or misunderstanding. I have today's prize, or the first one, if that helps. Thank you.
As far as I can tell you have to find Looker as well on the 12 days. I found him today, so he's not a 13th day event.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by tracy

The event started half an hour ago. It goes from Christmas Day server time (today/the time of writing this post) to eleven days AFTER Christmas (those 11+Christmas day is 12). There are sort of two events going on at the same time. One is the clicking event. Each day will have a target of interactions to get that will reward you with a prize. If you miss a day, you cannot do it again or get the prize. The second event is a searching game, where you must find Looker the Ditto in each image. To get the prize for that event, you MUST find all 12 (one per day). This event *can* be caught up on if you miss a day, but you must pay Zophan Canisters to get keys to unlock the day. So I think you were right, but I just wanted to clarify/confirm in case it helped!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,628,467
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
oshawottluv's Avataroshawottluv
ace.pnge+.png
So do the prizes range from like a common prize-rare prize?
Avatar Pictue made by mmmmmarygrayy
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png
You'll have to click to find out! c:
tracy's Avatartracy
champion.png
I understand that it says that you need all 12 in order to find him, but I do not really understand that too well. Hod do you know that Looker will be on a page, when you find him. I understand that it is kind of random, but I do not understand that part too well. Looker will be a Ditto. Thank you for that information. I really appreciate it.
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png
Do we have to unlock everyday's event in order to collect the interactions, or even if we don't visit that page it will still count them? If it's 12 days including Christmas, January 5th will be the last day of the event.

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page