PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 686687688689690··· 162616271628

Vully's AvatarVully

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

One more female and I can start Toxel ♥️ Edit: GOT HER
I lost trake how many beutiful babys did you hactch (also how many toxels are you aiming for)
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Vully

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

One more female and I can start Toxel ♥️ Edit: GOT HER
I lost trake how many beutiful babys did you hactch (also how many toxels are you aiming for)
I think I hatched 12 of them? And right now I have 11 melan Toxel spots. All is in list on my profile
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Hatched this bab last night before going to bed. It's not the delta melan I was going for, but still good. I'm gonna be putting the bab uft.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
my heart is beating so fast, she is so cute ;__; my third selfhatched melan! the party had 4 quirkies and of course she was not one of them but its okay xD im so happy!
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Melan!! Bred with my own pair and everything. Unfortunately not Timid/Sweet natured like the person I was hunting for wanted, but. That's a custom hunt done :'D
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Oh? Really?
Rolycoly's AvatarRolycoly
another first party of the day boi! edit: and another one
× 136 / 250
Buying 200/200k/40
Bossa's AvatarBossa
Woo, tourney hunt gave me a melan~
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
First one since resuming the chain! Now I don’t know whether to go for another one since Aegislash has 2 formes
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Axelerate13's AvatarAxelerate13
I threw everything I had at getting this melan, maxed out every odds, and I got her 5 eggs into the day. Guess I'll be spending the day seeing if I can get her a sibling!!
Need Summons, S/As, Gems, or RTEs? I've got a shop!

Pages: 123··· 686687688689690··· 162616271628

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page