PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 685686687688689··· 740741742

Elmani's AvatarElmani
Knock me over with a feather! Only 129 in, that was a surprise
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT

QUOTE originally posted by Elmani

Knock me over with a feather! Only 129 in, that was a surprise
Yayy! :D I saw when she hatched, congrats!
Avatar by me and for my use only. My Mall My Journal Also some temporary links: Eclipse Flutes UFT *CHEAPER THAN MARKET*
KatieKomics's AvatarKatieKomics
My first post on this thread, how do you do! I tend to keep to myself playing video games but I've been hunting Milcery since this month's type race. At one point during a Sei day, I turned on one of the Z crystals I won as well as a shiny charm but I didn't hatch a melan. I didn't give up though, and it paid off because today I hatched this sweetheart!
Type Race = 2204 Icon edited by me. Character is Es from the game Alter Ego.
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
No melan on the Doduo PotD yesterday but first party of the day :> I've not hatched a non Z-Crystal melan in over a year and funnily enough, the last one I hatched was a Doduo xD Edit: Third party hello?????
Foiry's AvatarFoiry

QUOTE originally posted by KatieKomics

My first post on this thread, how do you do! I tend to keep to myself playing video games but I've been hunting Milcery since this month's type race. At one point during a Sei day, I turned on one of the Z crystals I won as well as a shiny charm but I didn't hatch a melan. I didn't give up though, and it paid off because today I hatched this sweetheart!
she's so cute 😌 the purple color adds so much personality. ♡
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
I'm so happy! I got a female budew with the nature I wanted! ^^
Avatar from the anime series InuYasha. 2056
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I so rarely get Melans without the assistance of a Z Crystal. This was incredibly shocking .w. Edit: wait no I accidentally punned- hecc
2036 of 3,200 obtained
1538 of 250 obtained
♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥
QÜÏVËRËR's AvatarQÜÏVËRËR

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

I so rarely get Melans without the assistance of a Z Crystal. This was incredibly shocking .w. Edit: wait no I accidentally punned- hecc
LOL i didnt even notice the pun at first. very cute melan, and congrats!
hello i like sam & max and jack stauber yeah (PFP from official sam & max comic)
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Next male. At last they happen often now
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Last one I needed. This hunt was wild, 5 melans in 3642 eggs
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest

Pages: 123··· 685686687688689··· 740741742

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page